Author Topic: Honest Criticisms  (Read 1398 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Honest Criticisms
« on: June 19, 2016, 05:01:32 PM »
Sooooo.

After not playing for awhile and due to I'm kinda still an STO'er primarily I'm able to look at things more objectively than someone whose mouse hand was hard-wired to play CO.

I have one criticism right off the bat.

Who the hell is in charge of the Auction Exchange (rhetorical question, Farley). My gawd what a bunch of wasted effort.

You can tell a fair amount of time and effort have went into changes with the AE interface & loot in general and I have to say... What a WASTE.

I mean come on. With the time obviously spent already - the AE interface could actually be cool and a LOT more useful. As-is it looks like a player went in and ... tinkered .. to make *their* particular searches easier/more sensible. Or that they were taking an Intro to Programming course.

That's the first thing I noticed... Haven't played much yet. Almost all the @'s in Zone were new to me last night and Zone was filled with newb questions and no vet answers. Could have just been timing and I was only on for a couple hours.. I'm glad about the newbs because I was kinda fumbling around with new hotkeys and whatnot so I fit right in. Managed to do a Cybermind right off and win, tho! Not bad for being gone awhile. We had a very good tank, too, though. He either wasn't a newb or they vastly improved Tank agro while I was away or both  : )

Edited due to annoying wrong spelling thing in the very first sentence that was just ruining the whole beginning rant for me..
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 08:41:18 PM by Xev »
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Honest Criticisms
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 08:32:39 PM »
Adding a picture of the aura you're wanting to buy in the aura's description gets a thumbs up.

Aura descriptions don't all have pictures yet and the existing pictures aren't stunning but it's a good idea. Those things can be expensive and it's nice to at least have an idea of what you're buying before you buy, just by looking at the item's description.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>