Author Topic: Email change  (Read 3729 times)

Mageman

• Lieutenant
Email change
« on: June 27, 2016, 02:09:43 AM »
I can't seem to find where I change my email address. I don't have access to the old address, so I won't receive any emails there. It took me a while to remember my password - after upgrading to Windows 10, it lost my password info.
My Reality:
#1 I love my wife!
#2 I miss CoX!
#3 Refer to rule #1!
#4 I seem to have an itch!

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
Re: Email change
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 06:20:36 AM »
Check your private messages.  I'll help you out.

Reminder to All Users: First, go here to manage account basics -- https://www.cohtitan.com/manage.  Second, if that doesn't work, PM anyone on Titan Network staff for User Support:

• Click "My Messages" at the top menu of the forums site.
  • Under To: you can type a Titan Network staffer name (try my name: Tahquitz) and click the name in the list to add us as a recipient.  Write a Subject and Message, then click Send.

Private Messages are just that - private.  No one else on the boards can read them except you.

Alternately, anyone with red dots or blue dots above their avatar and under their username is a Titan Network staffer (including Codewalker with his "moar dots" of many colors.) Click the tiny chat bubble under their avatar to send a Private Message to us quickly (if we are online, a tiny yelow dot on top of the chat bubble will appear.)

eabrace and myself will respond the quickest, since it's our job to watch the boards anyway.

If anyone notices an issue with the Account Management system you can report it here: Improved Account Handling Discussion. Understand that our replies are limited to site behavior only, and we can't discuss specifics concerning user details on the forums.  For that kind of talk, again, PM is required.

Anyone else looking to change emails, passwords, or usernames, the Account Management link above is the way to go.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 04:00:21 PM by Tahquitz »
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran