Author Topic: Flash Season 3  (Read 64583 times)

CG

• Elite Boss
Re: Flash Season 3
« Reply #220 on: April 27, 2017, 01:51:50 AM »
Iris left Eddie for Barry

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #221 on: April 27, 2017, 02:51:20 AM »
Iris left Eddie for Barry

Well Eddie also killed himself to save Iris and Barry. So not sure he was the evil type.

Power Gamer

• Elite Boss
  • Reaching troubled youth...one Hellion at a time!
« Reply #222 on: April 27, 2017, 02:56:52 AM »
Well, if it were Eddie, he would kill Iris to spite Barry.

Eddie is a candidate, although IMO it would be outside of his character/persona to do so.
His sacrifice seems to belie the possibility.

Yet TV writing is canny and misdirecting.

It takes a village to raise a child. And it takes a villain to explain the value of lunch money.

-Random CoHer: "Why does the sky turn green during Rikti invasions?"
-Me:"Rikti Monkey farts"
-Random CoHer: "I'm going to you for all my questions from now on!"

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #223 on: April 27, 2017, 05:47:50 AM »
I like that under that suit Savitar wears dress shoes and slacks.

Gotta be some one Calityn would trust - so maybe future, future Barry. Not 2024 since he didn't know.

Or a Wells. Or Julian for that matter.

In the future, Wells and Julian are still around after Savitar is gone.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #224 on: April 27, 2017, 12:57:39 PM »
In the future, Wells and Julian are still around after Savitar is gone.

Well so is Barry, Wally, Joe, Cisco. So then it couldn't be any of them either. Unless Savitar is one of them from further in the future.

Or Iris.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #225 on: April 27, 2017, 01:03:24 PM »
Is there anyone else that was unaccounted for in 2024?
Snart?
Jessie?
King Shark?

Nah, probably not any of those.  :)
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Power Gamer

• Elite Boss
  • Reaching troubled youth...one Hellion at a time!
« Reply #226 on: April 27, 2017, 01:30:29 PM »
Somehow...Gideon?
It takes a village to raise a child. And it takes a villain to explain the value of lunch money.

-Random CoHer: "Why does the sky turn green during Rikti invasions?"
-Me:"Rikti Monkey farts"
-Random CoHer: "I'm going to you for all my questions from now on!"

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #227 on: April 27, 2017, 02:14:32 PM »
Well so is Barry, Wally, Joe, Cisco. So then it couldn't be any of them either. Unless Savitar is one of them from further in the future.

Or Iris.

It would really make no sense for it to be Cisco, given that Killer Frost destroyed his hands.  And neither Joe nor Wally merit Frost's instant trusting join up.  Barry is already established as existing in more times and places than he ought... 

But given Frost's reaction, it almost has to be Ronnie or Zolomon.  Of course, it's entirely possible that the established identity will turn out to not make sense in context.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #228 on: April 27, 2017, 02:17:58 PM »
It would really make no sense for it to be Cisco, given that Killer Frost destroyed his hands.  And neither Joe nor Wally merit Frost's instant trusting join up.  Barry is already established as existing in more times and places than he ought... 

But given Frost's reaction, it almost has to be Ronnie or Zolomon.  Of course, it's entirely possible that the established identity will turn out to not make sense in context.

It just goes back to Frost saying Barry would be very shocked. Makes me think it has to be someone close to him, not her, so probably not Ronnie.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #229 on: April 27, 2017, 06:50:46 PM »
And neither Joe nor Wally merit Frost's instant trusting join up. 

Not even if Joe was wearing his glasses?

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #230 on: April 27, 2017, 08:35:07 PM »
It just goes back to Frost saying Barry would be very shocked. Makes me think it has to be someone close to him, not her, so probably not Ronnie.

Unless Barry has been talking to Ambush Bug, he should be pretty gosh darn shocked that not only is Ronnie alive, but he apparently has developed a bizarre deep hatred for Barry (probably some cliche you-left-me-trapped nonsense, if it is Ronnie).  His forced separation from Martin might also mean that the armor is a necessary containment suit that he can't be out of for long.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #231 on: April 27, 2017, 08:55:24 PM »
Unless Barry has been talking to Ambush Bug, he should be pretty gosh darn shocked that not only is Ronnie alive, but he apparently has developed a bizarre deep hatred for Barry (probably some cliche you-left-me-trapped nonsense, if it is Ronnie).  His forced separation from Martin might also mean that the armor is a necessary containment suit that he can't be out of for long.

Honestly it would be very anticlimactic if it was not someone closer to them.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #232 on: April 27, 2017, 08:57:56 PM »
Given that it usually is, it would be more anticlimactic if it was again.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #233 on: April 28, 2017, 12:14:27 AM »
Given that it usually is, it would be more anticlimactic if it was again.

The Turtle!

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #234 on: April 28, 2017, 11:37:26 AM »
Like I said before, it's Barry.

That line repeated so many times "I am the future flash." meant he is the future version of Flash.

That plus old guy Flash sending a warning to Rip warning him to not trust Barry is a huge clue too.  Flashpoint was not something everybody had to be warned about.  Flash turning into Savitar is.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #235 on: April 28, 2017, 01:07:20 PM »
Like I said before, it's Barry.

That line repeated so many times "I am the future flash." meant he is the future version of Flash.

That plus old guy Flash sending a warning to Rip warning him to not trust Barry is a huge clue too.  Flashpoint was not something everybody had to be warned about.  Flash turning into Savitar is.

Honestly, that would be the only thing that would really work for me.  Anyone else its like - meh. But Barry himself turning bad....

Plus they sort of already did it in the comics with a future version of Flash going bad so why not.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #236 on: April 28, 2017, 03:43:22 PM »
Even though I previously postulated it might be future Barry, it stopped fitting for me with KF's "oh my delicious teddy bear steak YES I'll join you" reaction.  It was going to take some major crazy for future Barry to kill Iris, anyway, but KF totally made me disbelieve the possibility.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #237 on: April 28, 2017, 07:18:21 PM »
I would assume it's Barry from show clues had they not done the Prometheus thing on Arrow. Of course if they were going to do that again they'd have had Savitar's real name revealed as Max Crandall or something before having it be someone else.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #238 on: April 28, 2017, 08:31:21 PM »
I would assume it's Barry from show clues had they not done the Prometheus thing on Arrow. Of course if they were going to do that again they'd have had Savitar's real name revealed as Max Crandall or something before having it be someone else.

Or what they used to do in Doctor Who in 80's to hide the fact the Master was someone in the story in disguise and use an anagram of the actors' name in the credits.

Again, I still the only real impact is it being him in the future. Or at the very least a version of Barry created in Flashpoint somehow.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #239 on: April 28, 2017, 09:13:42 PM »
Or what they used to do in Doctor Who in 80's to hide the fact the Master was someone in the story in disguise and use an anagram of the actors' name in the credits.

Best anagram for Barry is 'Trusting Nag', which as a bonus describes his main role pretty well.