Author Topic: Does anyone know a way to load the costume creator UI from the command line?  (Read 2455 times)

Jeff Anderson

• Boss
Hi,

Has anyone stumbled upon a way to invoke the costume creator interface while inside paragon chat / icon through either a slash command or other non UI means?

JadeFalcon

• Minion
In icon you can use these commands:

/access_level 9
/tailor
or
/ultra_tailor

Although keep in mind that any NPC costume you loaded with /be_npc will not appear. You need to use the command /costume_save <name> to save NPC costumes (which iirc save in the data folder as csv format).

:)

Jeff Anderson

• Boss
That's great!

I am going to try that tonight!

Jeff Anderson

• Boss
Works great, one question, when in the powers customization screen, the powers are set to specific power sets, would be awesome to set, how are those decided? Is it from what is selected when you enter COH in the first place?

JadeFalcon

• Minion
Yeah, you can't change power sets using a command as far as I can tell. I had a look at the commands in the console again, but didn't see anything that would allow power changes.

If you want to take a look at the console to see if I missed something, just press ~ after entering /access_level 9. Then enter cmdlist in the console and use the Page Up/Down keys to scroll through the list. You can also search through the commands by entering cmds followed by a letter or keyword.

Also, I apologize in advance if you already knew how to do that, just figured I'd mention it in case you didn't and might ask. :)

Jeff Anderson

• Boss
Yeah, you can't change power sets using a command as far as I can tell. I had a look at the commands in the console again, but didn't see anything that would allow power changes.

If you want to take a look at the console to see if I missed something, just press ~ after entering /access_level 9. Then enter cmdlist in the console and use the Page Up/Down keys to scroll through the list. You can also search through the commands by entering cmds followed by a letter or keyword.

Also, I apologize in advance if you already knew how to do that, just figured I'd mention it in case you didn't and might ask. :)

JadeFalcon, that was super helpful. I found some commands in the console that are a massive help...