Author Topic: Jerrichas: Am I doing this right?  (Read 2004 times)

wei yau

• Boss
Jerrichas: Am I doing this right?
« on: July 19, 2016, 12:25:30 AM »
So, I thought I remembered how to use jerrichas.exe to batch change my costumes with NPC costume parts.

However, I can't get past the "Account ID" prompt.  It seems to ask me for my Account ID number, but I must be entering the wrong number.

I keep entering the Account ID from the db that contains the character I want to modify and it keeps returning "Invalid Input"

So....have I just been away from this for too long and there's another way to modify using NPC costume parts?

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
Re: Jerrichas: Am I doing this right?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 11:38:09 PM »
I get a feeling it doesn't really work anymore tbh.  I think we'd need to contact Jerricha at some point.  The issue is that there have been a number of updates changing how paragon chat stores and saves it's costumes if I remember correctly.
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.