Author Topic: New... series? Justice League Action  (Read 2036 times)

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
New... series? Justice League Action
« on: July 22, 2016, 05:34:54 AM »
I dig the animation style.  Others may find it too goofy.

https://youtu.be/4mMZBIClXc8
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Vee

• Elite Boss
Re: New... series? Justice League Action
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 06:25:42 AM »
Firestorm might as well have said 'booyah'. But it at least looks like it falls more toward the original teen titans goofiness level than the newer one. And I can watch anything for 11 minutes (ok 5.5 for me). well except the current teen titans. Animation is pretty cool though.

Thunder Glove

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 06:08:23 PM »
Bleez and Dex-Starr?  I'm sold.

Though I wish they'd hinted that Captain "not Shazam dammit" Marvel would be putting in an appearance.

Battlechimp

• Boss
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 05:46:19 PM »
And they also have Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy back as the voices of the Joker and Batman.  So for me, that's always a plus

Also.... Space Cabbie!!
Some men were born to greatness, others had it thrust upon them.  Me?  I punted. - Col Cranston Snord

Blow things up! Blow things up! Blow things up! Blo... wait, not that!! - Jammers everywhen

FatherXmas

• Elite Boss
  • You think the holidays are bad for you ...
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 04:00:54 AM »
It's Freakazoid does JLA.  Yes, there's a dissonance between the voices and the animation and it begs to be turned into Colorforms style peel and sticks but I'll give it a try.  Heck I liked Brave and the Bold's art style.
Tempus unum hominem manet

Twitter - AtomicSamuraiRobot@NukeSamuraiBot

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2016, 09:13:40 AM »
Watched the first 11 episodes. I liked it. It's campy but not quite as much as Brave and the Bold. I'd prefer a darker one but at least this wasn't Teen Titans level kiddiness.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2017, 07:37:26 PM »
Finally got through them all. Mostly ok but not so good that you're missing anything if you completely forget they exist.