Author Topic: lol..  (Read 1797 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
lol..
« on: July 23, 2016, 03:51:18 AM »
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 04:00:08 AM by Xev »
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
Re: lol..
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 04:02:22 PM »
Just due to I bothered to point this out to begin with, in the interest of completeness, The Automaton still exists. In the Ranged AT selection list.

It woulda been funnier to see the AT get punted along with the rest of this unpopular idea.

I don't want people's ideas to fail but it's good to see bad ones get their justice. The more spectacularly the better in the case of spectacularly bad ones...hehe.

Anyway! Carry on..
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 06:39:06 PM »
It'll be nice if they allow lock-box only powers to not require lock-boxes to be opened again to.  I read some of the upcoming "balance" changes though, the only good one I felt was the change to crippling/challenging strikes and actually making block powers revelevent in pvp.  But I am sure they'll cave and make the new block break advantage just remove blocking from pvp like crippling challenge had before it.  After all, the scrubs need to feel powerful and unbeatable with a version of pvp that changes the rules from pve so they can mindlessly spam powers.
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 08:28:14 PM »
I noticed there was a change with Challenging Strikes description when I was leveling a newb recently but that's all I know.

Should probably keep up with what's going on but I haven't been. I'm still a little raw from the nerfs over 6 months ago and am choosing to bury my head in the sand since coming back to play CO again.

Never did like that Automaton.. Oi what a painful toon to level.. I felt like apologizing after every Grab! for leeching. That whole Automaton idea just kinda failed hard.

Some Faves: