Author Topic: Dear City of Heroes People.  (Read 3971 times)

ryuplaneswalker

• New Efforts # 17,000!
  • Boss
Dear City of Heroes People.
« on: July 23, 2016, 12:08:53 PM »
I don't talk much here..and I am frankly so far behind on trying to post for my RP I don't know if I will ever get caught up on it.

But I am still here..and I still love you all like you are family, and I still miss playing with all of you people who made crazy and awesome characters, and I miss one of the few places I ever felt welcome and wanted.

Mikr2006

• Underling
Re: Dear City of Heroes People.
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 04:43:41 PM »
 :) I agree, the City of X community was the most fun and cool community I ever been in. I hope in due time to experience the game and community we have in the past. I am hoping in September maybe they will say something on the deals. Who knows? But never lose hope!

TonyV

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • Paragon Wiki
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 05:41:10 AM »
Aw shucks, we love you too!

Lycantropus

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2016, 12:21:14 AM »
Me too.

It's why I still pop in from time to time, and try to hop into Paragon Chat for the events. :)

Lyc~

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2017, 02:32:46 AM »
Aw shucks, we love you too!

Hugs all around.

solari

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2017, 02:58:05 AM »
Paragon Chat has become my new fix.

Really miss CoH to the point it's become painful. I've played so many single player games over the past few years but now really need that connection with other, awesome people. :(

Paragon Chat was busy tonight:

Safehouse

• Elite Boss
  • Sometimes it's harder to let go than to hold on.
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2017, 02:00:40 PM »
Paragon Chat has become my new fix.

Really miss CoH to the point it's become painful. I've played so many single player games over the past few years but now really need that connection with other, awesome people. :(

Paragon Chat was busy tonight:

I'm sorry I ended up missing the event! I logged in later in the night, but it was actually my first time logging in. Someone was there to guide me around, and show me all of the sights and give me the lowdown on all the awesome stuff the Paragon Chat devs are doing. It was an amazing reminder of how incredible this community is.

If you ever see me in PC, feel free to come up and say hi (this goes for everybody)! Both my character and handle are Safehouse.
Name: Safehouse     Origin: Magic
Powers: Energy Blast/Electricity Manipulation/Flame Mastery/Teleportation
Security Level: 50+
Last Seen: Wandering the empty streets of the evacuated Paragon City.

Nyghtshade

• HERC Advisor
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2017, 03:41:24 AM »
Please know, too, that there's usually a pretty good crowd in Atlas Park on Thursday nights for the weekly Costume Contest, which kicks off at 5:30pm Pacific / 8:30pm Eastern.  Feel free to come and watch the show, or if you'd like to compete, the themes are listed in the Paragon Chat -->Activities --> Costume Contest forum.   :)