Author Topic: Badge Verification needed  (Read 3816 times)

Bloodletter

• Minion
Badge Verification needed
« on: May 22, 2008, 03:53:45 AM »
I can't get HeroStats or the Titan Tracker to actually connect.  The programs run, but they register offline.  Rather bothersome.

I need to get 7 badges verified and would appreciate an in-game meeting.  Thanks.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Badge Verification needed
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 01:22:34 PM »
HS has changed once again due to the Game Update, you may recall the issue we had with the 11.5 Patch, this is similar.  Please refer to the attached Link for details on getting Unstable HS version 4.1.0.7 setup:

http://herostats.blogspot.com/2008/05/scanner-changes-for-issue-12.html

*Edit,  However, should you still have trouble after that, or not wish to setup the Unstable HS as needed, we can arrange for an in-game meeting.  Just let us know the Character Name, Server and rough times of play and we'll get you squared away.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 04:55:23 PM by Tazhyngarth »

Bloodletter

• Minion
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 11:55:58 PM »
I looked briefly at the unstable site. . .and I'd rather not.

If you can meet me in game, I'm on the Pinnacle Server.  The character name is Bloodletter.  You can try me at @Rawhide

I'm on anytime from 4pm till 12am central.

Thanks.

PS.  I'm up to 8 that need verification.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 01:53:12 PM »
Understandable, I'm marking this on our Verification Section, so if I cannot get to you any time soon, someone else will contact you.

Catharctic

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 09:42:04 PM »
Looking for you online right now Bloodletter. I'm sending you tells. You might be hidden. I know how you WWE guys are about that.  :P

**EDIT: Okay. We got it done. Just in time, too. I'm heading outta town now. Gratz on breaking 500 redside Bloodletter!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 10:07:45 PM by Cath »