Author Topic: PiggViewer 1.61 standalone for Windows XP/7/8  (Read 7107 times)

Floride

• Elite Boss
  • Badgehunter Extraordinaire
PiggViewer 1.61 standalone for Windows XP/7/8
« on: July 31, 2016, 03:34:54 AM »
PiggViewer-1.61.zip (654kb)

I downloaded this a loooong time ago and can't find it anywhere anymore so I've posted it to my Google Drive to give the world access again.
If you can't get the newer pigg viewers to work, this old one will  but it needs to run in compatibility mode.

You will not be able to see the pretty textures (the creator of this prog never finished making that aspect work), but you WILL be able to explore the piggs for file names and/or contents of geos, bins, fx, textures et al.
I use this pigg viewer to export individual geo files,  then I use CW's geodraw to to open the exported geo file and see the list of geos and textures within.
Once I have all the geo and texture names, I edit my costumes in paragonchat.db using sqlite studio.

Keep in mind that some geos are used only in FX.
For instance the geo folder/file "V_Signature_Lord_Recluse.geo/GEO_Cape_Recluse" and the texture "!Cape_Recluse" are not assignable to a costume but are instead only aspects of "Capes/V_Enemy/Signature/Lord_Recluse/CapeRecluse.fx".
Unfortunately most of the enemy FX are currently blocked and will make your character invisible to others.

EDIT: Updated the link
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 05:57:52 PM by Floride »
History shows again and again
How nature points out the folly of men

saipaman

• Elite Boss
Re: PiggViewer 1.61 standalone for Windows XP/7/8
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 06:01:09 PM »
Any chance you re-upload this?

Floride

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 08:22:29 AM »
Any chance you re-upload this?
Fixed the link, sorry about that. The link shows all the files inside the piggviewer folder. Just click the download icon to download the entire folder "PiggViewer-1.61.zip" (654kb).
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 08:30:57 AM by Floride »

Fighting Blaze

• Prom King 2017
  • Underling
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 08:03:31 PM »
Thanks for the pigg reader,took me a whole week to find this, now only if I can extract the files and use them to rebuild my character.

*edit*

Sorry didn't even see the file extenders for the .pigg files. This should really help me assign them to a model. Thanks for the programs!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 10:45:19 PM by Fighting Blaze »

Codemaster

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2017, 12:21:13 AM »
I'm getting a 403 :(

Maybe the URL is tied to your account? It's not obvious how to change the URL (lots of GUID's, etc).

== John ==

Floride

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2017, 05:59:06 PM »
I'm getting a 403 :(

Maybe the URL is tied to your account? It's not obvious how to change the URL (lots of GUID's, etc).

== John ==

Fixed the link again