Author Topic: How episode 24 would have been a game changer for you?  (Read 2753 times)

Myriade

How episode 24 would have been a game changer for you?
« on: September 11, 2016, 10:22:40 AM »
I was waiting so much for that issue to come out. Could test it a bit during the beta and thought the revamp of the power pools and some new powersets would have made me redo my main from scratch considering all the opened possibilities.

Sadly I'll never get to do it.

How this issue would have impacted you? What would have you change on your builds, on your mains, on your roleplay?

For me I would have finally been able to create my main as she should have been.
Blaster Ice/Martial combat, with sorcery power pool and force mastery as epic. And many changes in power pools. Of course this would have made me restarting from level 1 and getting more interest in the game and I would finally have gotten rid of useless powers that gave me the "martial art" background on this main (which was ice/ice with almost no secondary pool powers).

I would have taken the opportunity to change her face and hair slightly as well as her costume.

All this will never happen (although i could remake her look as what i had planned in the awesome paragon chat).

=sighs=
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 10:29:46 AM by Myriade »

Super Atom

• Lieutenant
Re: How episode 24 would have been a game changer for you?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 03:42:57 PM »
Issue 24 was a game changer. It's sad It'll never happen now :(  they were gonna make blasters great again

saipaman

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 03:49:01 PM »
Being able to control your own villain team of NPCs would have been great.

ricodah

• Boss
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 12:29:50 AM »
I was pretty excited for insta-snipes on Blasters, some Scrappers/Stalkers and the new/improved power pools.  Was looking forward to content involving the Battalion... The Brigade...  Been so long now, do not even remember the name of the new bad in the game.  Game has been shutdown for almost 4 years.  We would probably be playing i33 right now if it was never taken away from us.

I imagine devs would have given in and created MM Clown Summoning (It would be hilarious, when summoned, they all show up packed in smallest car possible) and a pet that shoots bees out of it's mouth.  Stalkers would have gotten Shield Defense (Changed to Buckler Defense) and Scrappers would have gotten Super Strength (But Foot Stomp/KO Blow would be changed to Tap Dance/Jazz Hand).

hurple

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2016, 01:22:28 PM »
I was pretty excited for insta-snipes on Blasters, some Scrappers/Stalkers and the new/improved power pools.  Was looking forward to content involving the Battalion... The Brigade...  Been so long now, do not even remember the name of the new bad in the game.  Game has been shutdown for almost 4 years.  We would probably be playing i33 right now if it was never taken away from us.

I imagine devs would have given in and created MM Clown Summoning (It would be hilarious, when summoned, they all show up packed in smallest car possible) and a pet that shoots bees out of it's mouth.  Stalkers would have gotten Shield Defense (Changed to Buckler Defense) and Scrappers would have gotten Super Strength (But Foot Stomp/KO Blow would be changed to Tap Dance/Jazz Hand).

MM Clowns would be awesome.  Their ranged attacks could be throwing pies and/or spraying seltzer water.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2016, 09:26:30 PM »
MM Clowns would be awesome.  Their ranged attacks could be throwing pies and/or spraying seltzer water.

That's perfect and you could summon them with a tiny clown car and 6 of them would come out.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2016, 04:15:38 AM »
That's perfect and you could summon them with a tiny clown car and 6 of them would come out.
Even better, make "Clown Car" the equivalent of "Gang War".  The car rolls in and just keeps spitting out more clowns.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov