Author Topic: World of Aetaltis Kickstarter (D&D 5th Ed.)  (Read 2183 times)

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
World of Aetaltis Kickstarter (D&D 5th Ed.)
« on: September 12, 2016, 11:42:02 AM »
Here's one that might be of interest to the classic fantasy pen and paper crowd.

Mechanical Muse is about a week into their third Kickstarter campaign.  The first two projects were pretty successful and they've been well-received.  I took part in each of those and I couldn't be happier with the work that went into them and the quality of the final product at delivery.  (Who puts actual tavern recipes in an adventure module that you can make in your kitchen on game night?  These guys do!)

This time around, they're taking what they started with the first two projects and expanding it into an entire setting.  (Think Middle Earth, Forgotten Realms, or Dragonlance for size comparison.)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1486366537/world-of-aetaltis-rpg-campaign-setting-for-fifth-e

I'm really hoping to seeing this one get funded.  And judging from those stretch goals - which are actually the current development schedule - I'm really looking forward to seeing where they're going next.

Tell a friend!  :)
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

crashpositron

• Elite Boss
Re: World of Aetaltis Kickstarter (D&D 5th Ed.)
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 01:05:12 AM »
At last!  an insurance MMO!  Aetna + altitis !
This NPC is asking for service!  Fire the premium increaser!

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 09:14:43 AM »
I wanna play an actuary!
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

ukaserex

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 06:29:58 PM »
I thought the title of this thread was "World of Altitus"- and people were talking about their many different characters that never made it out of Atlas....
Those who have no idea what they are doing genuinely have no idea that they don't know what they're doing. - John Cleese

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 10:55:53 PM »
I'm feeling inspired now.  I want to make a character who is a sword and sorcery insurance actuary that's never made it out of their home town.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin