Author Topic: DOUG AM BACK!  (Read 2585 times)

ThatNickGuy

• Underling
  • DOUG AM BACK!
    • Nick Piers
DOUG AM BACK!
« on: October 01, 2016, 07:08:56 PM »
This is absolutely surreal. I actually pre-ordered City of Heroes back in the day, and obsessively played it for years.

It wasn't until I created Doug the Troll, though, that things really got rolling for me. He became something of a pseudo-celebrity on the Justice Server. No matter where or when I logged in, someone would see me and shout, "DOUG!"

To actually re-roll Doug and plop him down in Atlas Park like old times? It's incredible. Is there somewhere we can donate some money to the developers of this project and support them? I can't give much, but I'd love to support them in some way.

Honestly, I don't even mind that Paragon Chat is just a glorified chat server. It's a glorified chat server in CITY OF HEROES. And to be honest, thanks to playing Doug in character all the time, the game was a glorified chat server for me, anyway. It took me years to get just one character (Doug) to level 50, largely because I spent most of my time joking around and making people laugh.

When is Paragon Chat busiest? And where do most people hang out? Atlas or Pocket D?

You can bet you'll see Doug the Troll jumping around some times. Paragon City is back, baby!
The mind behind DOUG THE TROLL (Justice server) and author of the Armadillo Mysteries.

Yuro

• Underling
Re: DOUG AM BACK!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 02:29:04 AM »
I think there's intentionally no way to donate directly to Paragon Chat, but you can send the Titan Network a PayPal donation from their front page.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
Re: DOUG AM BACK!
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2016, 03:38:33 AM »
I wouldn't mind if you threw a few bucks my way.
Sure, I had absolutely nothing to do with ICON or Paragon Chat, but why should that stop you?