Author Topic: Password Issue?  (Read 2702 times)

hindimjr

• Underling
Password Issue?
« on: October 08, 2016, 04:21:43 AM »
I dunno if this has already been covered. When I launch the paragon chat app my username is already saved for me, but i cannot select the password area in order to input my password. I can only click log in. This launches the game normally and then I have to use the set username, set password and connect commands to be able to interact and see other players. I don't mind using the commands but, is there a fix?

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
Re: Password Issue?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 05:00:18 AM »
If you're talking about the following screen, no password is needed.  Just make sure the Local Account name matches the one you used in City of Heroes (if you're using the beta client of i24 when the game was live), or the account name you used to make the characters in your database.

I might be wrong and this isn't the issue at hand.  If you can't enter a password in the Paragon Chat login box at the start before the client loads, that's something else entirely.
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran

JadeFalcon

• Minion
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 09:50:49 PM »
Try clicking the gear icon after launching Paragon Chat and make sure Offline mode is not checked. :)

hindimjr

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 01:35:09 AM »
I tried checking the gear. Yes, it was in offline mode. Thanks. I didn't see that. :-)

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 03:05:14 AM »
It's the old Paragon Chat Offline Trick.
Chaos is fiendish.