Author Topic: DC's Legends of Tomorrow season 2  (Read 14939 times)

CG

• Elite Boss
Re: DC's Legends of Tomorrow season 2
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2017, 02:09:04 PM »
And I don't get Rip leaving. He is a Timemaster, an authority on time and time travel. Why leave them without someone with that knowledge and experience?
IIRC, the actor has a gig on another show and they're making room for him to be gone at the start of the season.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2017, 03:05:53 PM »
IIRC, the actor has a gig on another show and they're making room for him to be gone at the start of the season.

Well, yeah. Just saying story wise its kind of an odd move. But I guess they have no choice.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2017, 09:31:24 PM »
Haven't watched it yet but I can't begin to describe the elation i felt on finding out it was the season finale.

Also kind of odd that there were two shows with dominic purcell and a resurrected wentworth miller on at 9pm last night.

HalcyonS

• Boss
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2017, 12:50:26 AM »
Well, yeah. Just saying story wise its kind of an odd move. But I guess they have no choice.

I don't know, I agreed with him he was a terrible leader.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2017, 02:04:08 AM »

If being terrible is a reason to leave, he should've taken Stein and Atom with him.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2017, 04:55:11 PM »

Yeah he sucked as a leader. But he was a Time Master. Leaving a time ship in the hands of people with like zero experience in time travel theory and understanding how time works doesn't seem like a good idea. Of course they still have Gideon.

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2017, 07:21:03 PM »
Yeah he sucked as a leader. But he was a Time Master. Leaving a time ship in the hands of people with like zero experience in time travel theory and understanding how time works doesn't seem like a good idea. Of course they still have Gideon.

And Mick spent goodness knows how long as Chronos so he should be up on basic time travel too. (Which they seem to have forgotten about this year in favor of making Mick dumb muscle.)

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2017, 01:40:31 PM »
And Mick spent goodness knows how long as Chronos so he should be up on basic time travel too. (Which they seem to have forgotten about this year in favor of making Mick dumb muscle.)

That's true. I even forgot that. Only mention of it was when he was imagining Snart.