Author Topic: Failed to launch client!  (Read 2579 times)

Wiz

• Underling
Failed to launch client!
« on: October 24, 2016, 12:07:30 AM »
So i've been trying to log on and play in order to pal around with a friend, but i've been running into an error in which I log in with correct information (if I use incorrect information, the client informs me) and then run into the error "Failed to launch client!" that pops up in a little window. I've tried re-installing, running as admin, have made sure all my AV is disabled, have verified the l24 files, and have automatically checked/installed all upgrades. However, this error doesn't seem to match other errors i've seen, and I really have no idea how to solve it, so any advice is appreciated!

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
Re: Failed to launch client!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 04:13:13 AM »
I know you said you tried disabling it, but that error is almost always a virus scanner or other security program interfering. Which one are you using?

You might try adding an exception for the Paragon Chat directory (click on the folder icon in the main window to find it easily) rather than turning AV off entirely.

Aegea

• Underling
Re: Failed to launch client!
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 03:31:10 AM »
How about if it says that the Issue 24 files could not be found? Typically, I could use Tequilla to bypass this and get the program to launch, but, now Tequilla will experience an error and close itself.