Author Topic: Sorcery  (Read 1492 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Sorcery
« on: October 24, 2016, 07:02:21 PM »
Blood Moon, and I'm making newbs... Never thought I'd see the day.

Sorcery looks interesting enough to me that I managed to come up with a new look.. for my original look. I usually can't change much on this and still like it but I changed a lot this time and kinda like it a lot. Almost better than the original original. Screenies incoming.

I'm really not entirely sure why I'm even playing CO right now. Blood Moon got me started, maybe. I didn't play anything at all this weekend except 15 minutes or so of Blood Moon and then I just kinda stared at the screen and thought about my choices.

I want to try Neverwinter. STO patch sizes are killing me. Maybe Neverwinter patches will, too. And, if they nerf hard enough there to make someone so mad they attacked PWE's server connections.. that could end up being a problem for me, too..lol.

Well, and Sorcery Does look enticing right now. And, since it never was enticing at all before beyond wishing it was a real powerset and having a few nice things to pick out of it, it's 'new', and I can go in with no (letdowns) expectations.

Anyway.. Oh yeah....!

Any tips? Sorcerywise? Looks like I want to invest in Int.. That's about as far as I've gotten. Thought I'd check in for tips before I got too far : )
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Sorcery
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 11:20:23 PM »
Ugh the Int thing killed it for me.

Ah well, I got a new costume out of the effort!
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>