Author Topic: Agents of SHIELD: Ghost Rider Season  (Read 17582 times)

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
Agents of SHIELD: Ghost Rider Season
« on: October 27, 2016, 01:38:22 AM »

So far, it's not really been bad.

I am starting to feel bad for Jeff Mace though:

Spoiler for Hidden:
Seems like every time he turns around he's being blackmailed or left in the dark by Coulson and his team or things that Coulson has orchestrated.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
Re: Agents of SHIELD: Ghost Rider Season
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 01:29:02 PM »
So far, it's not really been bad.

I am starting to feel bad for Jeff Mace though:

Spoiler for Hidden:
Seems like every time he turns around he's being blackmailed or left in the dark by Coulson and his team or things that Coulson has orchestrated.

I don't trust him. No one is that nice without a reason.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 02:20:58 PM »
Well hey. The machine lady goes evil. Did ....not....see.....that....coming.....at......all.  What.....a.....shock......

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 09:56:43 PM »
Well hey. The machine lady goes evil. Did ....not....see.....that....coming.....at......all.  What.....a.....shock......

And I thought the android will have a good reputation like lifting Thor's hammer.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 11:12:18 PM »
"Yeah, maybe in the comic book version..."
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 04:21:14 PM »
Honestly didn't see that twist coming.

I though Aida was defeated way too easy so I was expecting a twist - but not that.

I'm sure the magic guy they were talking about was Strange.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2017, 09:59:01 PM »
Yeah, for a moment when she was talking to the unconscious Mae, I even thought that maybe Aida was really trying to protect SHIELD from some hidden threat.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2017, 06:25:40 AM »
I'm sure the magic guy they were talking about was Strange.
That's the impression I got, too.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2017, 02:15:41 PM »
Yeah, for a moment when she was talking to the unconscious Mae, I even thought that maybe Aida was really trying to protect SHIELD from some hidden threat.

I wonder if he was planning something like this all along or it just came up recently with the Darkhold book.

Either way - good stuff.

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2017, 02:23:12 AM »
The twist caught me by surprise too but it makes perfect sense.  Radcliffe started out as such an amoral self centered jerk but then suddenly became mister nice guy one of the gang.  I wonder if they are going to play this up as he was corrupted by the Darkhold or if his plan all along was to get what he could out of the association.

Sometimes it kind of creeps me out how easy it is to forget that somebody started out as evil once you become used to seeing them as a good guy. Or how you can be ready to forgive somebody for being evil just because you first grew used to them as a good guy.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2017, 04:00:40 PM »
I liked the Mace reveal. Ties into why they used that name for the character in the first place.
Well done.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2017, 11:02:51 PM »
What the heck?  Virtual May is the leader of Hydra, Coulson is teaching hate, Daisy is paired with Grant, and Fitz is without Simmons...  this virtual utopia is actually a nightmare reality.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2017, 12:10:05 AM »
What the heck?  Virtual May is the leader of Hydra, Coulson is teaching hate, Daisy is paired with Grant, and Fitz is without Simmons...  this virtual utopia is actually a nightmare reality.

Methinks Aida has gone bye-bye.

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2017, 02:01:02 AM »

I wasn't entirely sure that Coulson was teaching hate so much as opening up a discussion.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2017, 02:31:55 PM »
I wasn't entirely sure that Coulson was teaching hate so much as opening up a discussion.

Plus Mac living in the suburbs with his kid. What a horror! 

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2017, 10:28:55 PM »
Plus Mac living in the suburbs with his kid. What a horror!

He probably doesn't even have a shotgun axe.  Any life bereft of shotgun axes is sad and incomplete.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2017, 11:55:47 PM »
Might be even worse than that.  If Simmons and Quake both entered the Framework in their dopplegangers' bodies, is Simmons buried in a grave?
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2017, 01:08:50 AM »
Might be even worse than that.  If Simmons and Quake both entered the Framework in their dopplegangers' bodies, is Simmons buried in a grave?

DOH!

Excidia

• Lieutenant
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2017, 06:04:10 PM »
this virtual utopia is actually a nightmare reality.

Reminds me of the bit in the Matrix movies where the Architech says the first matrix was a failure because life was perfect and the human mind couldn't accept it.
You don't ever leave someone FOR dead.  You leave them DEAD.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2017, 11:51:05 PM »
Reminds me of the bit in the Matrix movies where the Architech says the first matrix was a failure because life was perfect and the human mind couldn't accept it.

I have a feeling Fitz is with the real Aida, I forget her name.

No clue about May being in Hydra. I knew we hadn't seen the last of Ward.