Author Topic: Agents of SHIELD: Ghost Rider Season  (Read 17586 times)

doc7924

• Elite Boss
Re: Agents of SHIELD: Ghost Rider Season
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2017, 08:40:58 PM »
Didn't they say the Framework is in the Cloud?

So its basically permanent then? They can go to it whenever they want?

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2017, 07:14:11 PM »
Yes they did say the framework was a distributed system so it can never be destroyed although Aida should be able to shut it down if she wants to.

Watching the episode I think one of the things they are setting up for is the return of Ward.  My reasoning on that is Fitz realizing he is Ward.  That all it took was being raised by an evil man and hooking up with an evil woman to make him evil too.  So the members of the group who would never have accepted the return of their black sheep will  be more open minded about it. But I suspect it will be like Bobbi.  He and Tripp will both wind up returning but will be off somewhere else and make occasional guest appearances.  Maybe they will become part of Bobbi and Hunter's team.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2017, 10:28:29 PM »
Yes they did say the framework was a distributed system so it can never be destroyed although Aida should be able to shut it down if she wants to.

Watching the episode I think one of the things they are setting up for is the return of Ward.  My reasoning on that is Fitz realizing he is Ward.  That all it took was being raised by an evil man and hooking up with an evil woman to make him evil too.  So the members of the group who would never have accepted the return of their black sheep will  be more open minded about it. But I suspect it will be like Bobbi.  He and Tripp will both wind up returning but will be off somewhere else and make occasional guest appearances.  Maybe they will become part of Bobbi and Hunter's team.

I have said this a few times. They have the machine Aida used to make a human body. I forget if the machine was on the oil rig or someplace else, but even if it was destroyed - Fitz worked on it and could probably make another one. This would allow them to make real bodies for Ward, Tripp, Mac's daughter so he can have her alive in the real world, and anyone else.
Then just transfer their framework minds into the bodies.

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2017, 01:43:22 AM »
Just watched the season finale.

I think they did well with it.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Sad a miracle wasn't pulled out for Hope and Radcliffe.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2017, 04:08:08 AM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
So agents of SWORD next year i suppose

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2017, 04:15:10 AM »
So was that the Negative Zone?
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2017, 04:58:53 AM »
I just thought it was space, but could be.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2017, 10:05:43 AM »
I just thought it was space, but could be.

Well we have the Inhumans coming up so the Neg Zone could be a tie in somehow.

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2017, 11:40:36 AM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
So agents of SWORD next year i suppose

Spoiler for Hidden:
That is exactly what I was thinking.  So they will be setting up SWORD and possibly introducing Carol Danvers on the show in preparation for the Captain Marvel movie.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2017, 02:05:52 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
That is exactly what I was thinking.  So they will be setting up SWORD and possibly introducing Carol Danvers on the show in preparation for the Captain Marvel movie.

I do hope they tie in to the movies more. Except for a name drop or like last season mentioning the Sokovia Accords 97 times in one episode, it still doesn't feel like it fits in.
Even with the Inhumans and Aida and Ghost Rider, it still seems to normal compared to the goings on in Thor or Dr Strange and guys like Ant Man and Spiderman.

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2017, 11:16:16 AM »
Long Tripp and Ward spoiler theory.

Spoiler for Hidden:
There is no reason they couldn't bring back Tripp and Ward.  The Matrix world was saving the people who mattered most to the real inhabitants last.  Tripp should definitely have been at Shield helping with the evacuation and Ward should have been either there or helping to rescue Yoyo.  Neither of them showed up in the episode.  Since there was outside access and at least one LMD printer available (and face it Aida probably had a few backups) they might still be out there.  Maybe the two of them went for the factory exit when the world started vanishing.  Yeah it might have resulted in them printing out in a flooded station but it's not like LMDs need to breathe.  For that matter there could still be backup copies of everybody except Aida.  I can't see her allowing a Matrix version and live version of herself to exist at the same time.

Not that I they will bring them back but the possibility is certainly there to have them back and to have them be instrumental in forming Sword.  That would both keep them around and explain their absence on the main show.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2017, 03:40:31 PM »
Long Tripp and Ward spoiler theory.

Spoiler for Hidden:
There is no reason they couldn't bring back Tripp and Ward.  The Matrix world was saving the people who mattered most to the real inhabitants last.  Tripp should definitely have been at Shield helping with the evacuation and Ward should have been either there or helping to rescue Yoyo.  Neither of them showed up in the episode.  Since there was outside access and at least one LMD printer available (and face it Aida probably had a few backups) they might still be out there.  Maybe the two of them went for the factory exit when the world started vanishing.  Yeah it might have resulted in them printing out in a flooded station but it's not like LMDs need to breathe.  For that matter there could still be backup copies of everybody except Aida.  I can't see her allowing a Matrix version and live version of herself to exist at the same time.

Not that I they will bring them back but the possibility is certainly there to have them back and to have them be instrumental in forming Sword.  That would both keep them around and explain their absence on the main show.

I thought they would have used the machine too when this was all over. But since the framework is gone and not sure if that was the only human 3d printer. Probably since they made a big deal in building it. And to be fair - it couldn't really be Ward or Tripp because they were just code made from files and memories I assume. They were not alive to be loaded into the machine like the others. They could bring back Mace though if they had a backup of his data someplace.

But Fitz built it so no reason he couldn't make another. Unless you need the book to actually make it work, in which case...........

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2017, 02:36:25 AM »
I thought they would have used the machine too when this was all over. But since the framework is gone and not sure if that was the only human 3d printer. Probably since they made a big deal in building it. And to be fair - it couldn't really be Ward or Tripp because they were just code made from files and memories I assume. They were not alive to be loaded into the machine like the others. They could bring back Mace though if they had a backup of his data someplace.

But Fitz built it so no reason he couldn't make another. Unless you need the book to actually make it work, in which case...........

Well there may not be another human printer but there are definitely multiple LMD printers since they kept turning out copies of the Russian along with the Daisy and Jemma models.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2017, 10:16:40 AM »
Well there may not be another human printer but there are definitely multiple LMD printers since they kept turning out copies of the Russian along with the Daisy and Jemma models.

That's true. But I was hoping they would make human copies and not robots. But still would be cool either way.