Author Topic: Retcon Retcon Retcon...  (Read 2258 times)

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
Retcon Retcon Retcon...
« on: November 27, 2016, 02:55:37 AM »

So I logged onto every CO Toon I have that I haven't played regularly.

19 of them will need to be retconned due to power changes made by the current DEV toon.

Can't say they haven't been making changes the last year.... :o

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Retcon Retcon Retcon...
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 02:19:39 PM »
Yup, out with hidden gems like Tremor Fissure's aoe advantage and Holdout shot's advantage and in with the vanilla like healing runes and Furious.

-------

While the above is true... It's also not fair. There's been more polish put into the game since I played last than in all of my time with CO (since shortly after the CoH shutdown) combined and probably doubled.

Up until now, with few exceptions, like Mechanon... and Fire and Ice, most updates have been regurgitations. "Why oh why" updates. I mean, more of them hurt the game than helped and rarely was one worth talking about except to say "why oh why....".

In these latest updates you can tell that someone who plays and likes/liked the game has been working on the game. It also feels like the updates are a lil bit or more tailored towards their playstyle. I would probably do the same  .....  : D ha
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 10:34:25 PM by Xev »
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Brou

• Elite Boss
  • Inspector of Tasties
    • Blog
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 02:31:45 AM »
Puts hair on your chest.
Spess

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 03:06:38 AM »
Puts hair on your chest.

If I get any hairier they're going to start calling me Bigfoot. ;-)