Author Topic: Online printer-ink sellers?  (Read 3600 times)

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
Online printer-ink sellers?
« on: November 27, 2016, 07:07:38 AM »
Can anyone recommend an online seller of printer-ink cartridges? I've heard/read that one can save a lot by buying printer ink online, but I don't know which sellers would be known for selling good-quality ink. If someone's had success buying HP 98 cartridges, in particular; if not, just a general-success recommendation would still be useful. (A bit of history: I've bought refilled cartridges with ink that smeared when I wiped a bit of "sneeze spray" off the page - obviously low-quality, water-based ink. :/ I'm trying to avoid that sort of thing.) Thanks for any help.
Linux. Because a world without walls or fences won't need Windows or Gates.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
Re: Online printer-ink sellers?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 06:16:38 PM »
"Try not sneezing all over the papers that your printing out for me!"  Super Fire Dragon insisted.

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 05:49:42 AM »
The one I was about to recommend, LaserMonks, is no more.  Sadly, I cannot help you.
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 07:58:32 AM »
If your printer is newish I'd check into HP's subscription ink program. I'm liking it quite a bit but it may not be available for your printer if it's not intronets connected.

Styrj

• Boss
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2016, 11:45:22 AM »
I have an Epson Workforce 40 and an Epson Artisan 435 and have successfully done business with the following online ink sellers:  www.4inkjets.com, www.houseofinks.com, and www.inkjetsuperstore.com/ink-cartridges

Hope this helps.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!  Infinity Server...

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2017, 02:30:12 AM »
Anything you want I can get it, you need a boat big enough to hold 2 of every kind of animal, for example, I noah guy.

GamingGlen

• Boss
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2017, 03:14:47 AM »
I bought cheap inks once.  They clogged the print head; never again.