Author Topic: Taking a moment in the dawn of the new year...  (Read 3020 times)

Lycantropus

• Elite Boss
Taking a moment in the dawn of the new year...
« on: January 01, 2017, 07:50:44 PM »
To thank everyone here. For those working on Paragon Chat, for those keeping the forums running here, for those who keep coming back to the City and keep believing and showing support for the City we all know and love. The efforts here have brought our home back bit by bit.

Thank you all. This year. EVERY YEAR, in Paragon!

Lyc~

Surelle

Re: Taking a moment in the dawn of the new year...
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 01:55:16 AM »
Yes, thanks for all the tireless efforts to everyone involved.

*cheers*

Solitaire

• Elite Boss
  • Badge Hunting
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 11:05:34 AM »
To thank everyone here. For those working on Paragon Chat, for those keeping the forums running here, for those who keep coming back to the City and keep believing and showing support for the City we all know and love. The efforts here have brought our home back bit by bit.

Thank you all. This year. EVERY YEAR, in Paragon!

Lyc~

Well said Lyc~  ;)

MyriVerse

• Prom King 2017
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 08:12:43 PM »
Indeed. Thank you.
aka Majadi | Sugar Cane | Absinthe | Killer Antz | Bogatyra | ...
Best Video Game of 2016 -- Paragon Chat!!!
Codewalker for Mayor of Paragon!

Nyghtshade

• HERC Advisor
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2017, 03:52:12 AM »
Adding my thanks to all of the above.  Having the forums here in the years since the shutdown, and then having Paragon Chat... and now having update after update restoring more and more of the city we loved...  I am so eternally grateful.  Thank you!!

Lycantropus

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2017, 09:03:58 AM »
I know I lurk a lot still (despite my desire to do otherwise) but the forums and all the updates are really heartening to me.

Numbers and % and data is all reproducible, given time (and yes, I know that's an understatement at the very best) but that all of us can come back to the City now at all is an amazing feat. And then even more reason to explore because of badges (and the threat of bases if some screenshots are to be believed)... I have nothing but hope that we will continue to see progress as time goes on.

This couldn't be done without those with the skills I can't even begin to fathom to make this happen, but even just as much (hopefully) are the multitudes of supporters (like myself and I expect many of you) to keep believing and making it worth the effort to those that do have such skills. I wish I had a tiny iota of their talent to be able to contribute to the cause. Instead, I have to rely on posts like these.

So again, thank you all! For giving us a reason, and to all of us for giving you a reason!

Heck, you'd think it were a community or something! ;)

Don't let anyone keep us from our City!!!!

Lyc~