Paragon Chat > Announcements

Paragon Chat Patch Notes Discussion

(1/23) > >>

Codewalker:
This is the thread for discussion of new features and other changes to Paragon Chat.

The actual patch notes are here.

Codewalker:
Patch notes for version 1.0.12
Update branch: Release
Release date: 17 Jan 2017

Badges

* New command: /set_title_name (also /settitlename) that accepts an internal badge name, such as Anniversary10 or AtlasParkExplorer.

* Yo dawg, we heard you like badges, so we added badges for your badges so you can earn badges while you're earning badges.Events

* Two words: Ski RacePowers

* New power: Recall Friend. Somewhat experimental, but seems to be working in limited testing.System

* Implement some new powers system features: Teammate target type, power confirmation prompts, and support for secondary targets including range handling.Zones

* Resolve issue with zoning in to the revised Pocket D map sometimes taking longer than usual.

* Added a map marker to the door that leads to the Ski Chalet to make it easier to find for returning players.

* Increased local chat range in Pocket D by 50%.

Korbian:
LOURVE!  (I dunno if anyone will get that reference.)

Too bad I still can't ski.

Do we still play FPARN here?   8)

Linuial:

--- Quote from: Codewalker on January 18, 2017, 06:10:14 AM ---New power: Recall Friend. Somewhat experimental, but seems to be working in limited testing.

--- End quote ---

OMG!  Best news *ever*!  Taxibots, Unite! 

Omega Mark V:
I can't believe this is a thing! I'm gonna try inviting some of my friends to experience the world that City of had to offer. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version