Author Topic: Paragon Chat Patch Notes Discussion  (Read 18750 times)

Leandro

• Elite Boss
Re: Paragon Chat Patch Notes Discussion
« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2018, 12:50:17 AM »
Windows 10 has repeatedly rolled back drivers for older graphics cards back to their "Microsoft Basic Display Driver". Which is newer than what most older cards have, but is also garbage and doesn't support OpenGL. That might be your issue.

Carnada

• Minion
« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2018, 09:40:13 PM »
Is there a way to fix that?
"Choose your causes carefully, if not, if you try to champion every good cause that comes along, you'll wear yourself out, at best, and worse, become a dilettante -- an ineffective dabbler. Pick a few that are the most near and dear to you, and give them your all, trusting that others are out there handling the other causes with equal fervor."

Tahquitz

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
  • To Clear Your View
    • HERC Liaison/Advisor
« Reply #102 on: May 11, 2018, 03:21:29 AM »
In the past, I'd say in Windows Update, click on details and uncheck the Microsoft Basic Display Driver, then right click the update and choose Hide Update.  That would knock it out until the next time Microsoft revises the driver and pushes it under a new KB Article Number to make it reappear as a new download.  Under Windows 10, that's not possible. 

Press Start and type "Device Manager".  In Device Manager, right click on your video card, go to Properties, then the Driver tab and "Update Driver".  Pick "Browse my computer for driver software", then "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer" and see if Windows 10 replaced the old drivers with the Basic Display Driver or not.  If it hasn't, re-select your good one and click Next to bring it back.

If the Microsoft Basic Display Driver is the only option, I'd download the driver you know that works from your manufacturer and reinstall it that way.  Unfortunately, you'd have to reinstall it every time Microsoft gets a hair up its behind and replaces it again.
Remember when ranting: always vent your spleen.

How Icon and Paragon Chat Works (by Felderburg) | Bored in Paragon Chat? Start something. | Property of Triumphâ„¢

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2018, 08:47:12 PM »
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

BitLoadR

• Minion
  • ...from a safe distance.
    • Realm-X
« Reply #104 on: July 20, 2018, 06:47:02 AM »
Taken from https://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php?topic=12448.msg222766#msg222766

Patch notes for version 1.0.14
Update branch: Release
Release date: 17 Oct 2017
Gameplay
The 'go to hospital' button in the defeat dialog is now functional.

I must have missed the part where someone explains how you can loose health in PChat.  ???
Can someone direct me to the right post?

A hero isn't defined by LVL or INF, but by the success of one-hitting a L50 AV and live to tell about it!

Here are most of my toons.
Also, check out my fansite.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #105 on: July 20, 2018, 11:36:00 AM »
I must have missed the part where someone explains how you can loose health in PChat.  ???
Knock on the wrong door during Trick-or-Treating.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 4.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov