Author Topic: PC closes I go to certain parts of Pocket D and Abandoned Sewer Network  (Read 2676 times)

Garble

• Boss
  • Shy Weirdo
I've noticed when I visit Pocket D and then go near the Ski Chalet, Paragon Chat just closes. No error message or anything it just goes away.
Same issue happens when I visit the new part of Pocket D.

When I log back in, I'm in the zone that I was in before going to Pocket D.

No other maps caused that issue, until I tried to get the Head of the Hydra badge and went to Abandoned Sewer Network. When I go into the map behind the door in the center of the zone it crashes and when I go back I'm in regular Sewer Network, except now I'm falling forever because I'm under the map.

I use Tequila 1.0.20
http://patch.savecoh.com/manifest.xml

I don't know what other info to give except that every time I log in I get these pink error messages.

Unknown command: respec_status
Unknown command: tailor_status
Unknown command: auc_loginupdate
Unknown command: architect_loginupdate

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
Re: PC closes I go to certain parts of Pocket D and Abandoned Sewer Network
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 05:38:53 AM »
My guess would be that your ParagonChat.pigg didn't update.  You can try the following:

1. Close any instance of Paragon Chat that is still running (log off.)
2. Head to Explorer (Windows Explorer/File Explorer, whatever your Windows calls it).
3. In the Address bar up top, enter in the following without quotes: "%APPDATA%\ParagonChat\Piggs".
4. Delete the ParagonChat.pigg file.
5. Re-run Paragon Chat.  The green bar will show "Patching" and will replace the .pigg file with the latest copy if you are set to "Automatically Install All Upgrades" on the Options panel under Automatically check for new versions. (Click the Gear to see this dropdown box.)  If it isn't set to automatically install, set it and click Check Now.

See if that fixes the issues you're having in Pocket D.

Also, this part:

I don't know what other info to give except that every time I log in I get these pink error messages.

Unknown command: respec_status
Unknown command: tailor_status
Unknown command: auc_loginupdate
Unknown command: architect_loginupdate

Everyone gets those errors.  That's the game client trying to query the game server for those "green messages" that used to accompany characters just signing in.  ("You have a respec available.  Visit Jack Wolfe in Galaxy City..." or "You have 8 tailor tokens available", etc.) 

There's no response to those queries, so the error messages show up instead.  This is normal behavior for Paragon Chat.
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran

Garble

• Boss
  • Shy Weirdo
Re: PC closes I go to certain parts of Pocket D and Abandoned Sewer Network
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2017, 03:49:11 PM »
Well I did all that and Paragon Chat lags a little bit before closing sometimes.  :-\

Good to know about those error messages though.