Author Topic: A-KON/Anime Convention  (Read 4722 times)

Mishii

• Underling
  • :D
    • Myspace page! Add me!
A-KON/Anime Convention
« on: May 27, 2008, 06:41:59 PM »
www.a-kon.com
If you live near or in Dallas, Texas I just wanted to give a final shout out of the convention coming up this week super-soon!

Friday - Monday, May 30 - Jun 2nd!!!

I will be there yaay! Cosplaying for booths like always ^_^ if you there coming seeing me at Artists Alley in Hentai Section (18+ they do ID!)

If not there then come seeing me in Dealers Room at Square-Enix booth, Rooster Teeth booth, Animix Booth, Funimation booth, and I also working ADV this year too. I be dressed up as
COH costume
Mishii
Kyuushima
Jysukii
----
Non COH related:
Strawberry Panic! - Chiyo ( Yuri group 5!)
Shelke Rui - Final Fantasy
Tohru Honda - Fruits Basket
Morita Rie - Bible Black
ABA - Guilty Gear

If any of you being there come saying hi to me! Also if you cosplaying to sending me e-mail at mishiitakii@yahoo.com and we able doing photoshoot together or giving me shout ingame kk? Global is @Mishii or @MishiiTakii

I will be there from Wednesday this week until Tuesday tho so if you come earlier like I do lets go clubbing or seeing Dallas Ball Dining ^^;;;

That is it! I looking forward to seeing you all there! Also post back and telling me if you coming so we able meeting somewhere! Lot of people go there and I hard to find.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 06:55:29 PM by Mishii »
I <3 You!

Maverick X

• Elite Boss
  • Superpowered Awesome
    • SeanMcMahan.info
Re: A-KON/Anime Convention
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 06:51:37 PM »
Hey Mishii! If I were in the area, I'd come say hi! For now, I'll continue to appreciate the pictures you put up on CoH Faces (including the ones we can't really approve, but feel free to keep sending those). ;)
Sean
Retired Resident Titan Nerd
---------------------------

Mishii

• Underling
  • :D
    • Myspace page! Add me!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 06:56:38 PM »
Hey Mishii! If I were in the area, I'd come say hi! For now, I'll continue to appreciate the pictures you put up on CoH Faces (including the ones we can't really approve, but feel free to keep sending those). ;)

:p! I liking my summer bum one! But I understand! I wishing you could come but I put picture of cosplaying on site when I getting them picture!
I <3 You!

Maverick X

• Elite Boss
  • Superpowered Awesome
    • SeanMcMahan.info
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 07:03:42 PM »
:p! I liking my summer bum one! But I understand! I wishing you could come but I put picture of cosplaying on site when I getting them picture!

So am I! Looking forward to many more pictures soon! ;D
Sean

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 07:09:19 PM »
LOL @ Mav, but in aggreeance :P.

Sadly, I will be missing that Event, Texas is just too far for me to afford to Travel....I miss everything cause of Travel involved.  :(

Indeed your Cosplay pics are amazing, I'm really interested in seeing ABA and Shelke Rui.  Enjoy the Convention!

Maverick X

• Elite Boss
  • Superpowered Awesome
    • SeanMcMahan.info
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2008, 02:07:45 PM »
So Mishii, how was the convention? Any new pictures to share?
Sean