Author Topic: City of Heroes 13th Anniversary - Friday April 28th, 2017 - 3pm to 11pm Eastern  (Read 13162 times)

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
Can someone post some screens from the 13th Anniversary Celebration.My system crashed today (had to reinstall windows) and I lost all of my screenshots.I am so glad badges are saved to accounts :)

...your badges are saved on your Database.  The XMPP server carries nothing, it just handles chat traffic. 

If you didn't backup your Paragon Chat installation, you'll have to collect those badges again, let alone remake your characters.

:( I'm so sorry.
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran

Nyghtshade

• HERC Advisor
  • Elite Boss
A little video of the 13th Anniversary Event, courtesy of H.E.R.C. !  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUuNQA75jmU
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 01:41:16 AM by Nyghtshade »

Nyghtshade

• HERC Advisor
  • Elite Boss
And here's my flickr album, with over 90 screenshots from the Anniversary Event.  It should be set to "Public", but if anyone has any trouble seeing it, let me know.   :)

https://flic.kr/s/aHskW8UfHU

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
Updated above! :D
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran

doc7924

• Elite Boss
Amazing that a dead MMO can still have an active, online community at least to chat and get together.

Just fantastic work from the people that did Icon and Paragon Chat.

Lycantropus

• Elite Boss
Amazing that a dead MMO can still have an active, online community at least to chat and get together.

Just fantastic work from the people that did Icon and Paragon Chat.
True story. :)

I'm glad I made it into a few of the shots, and wish I could have spent more time actively in the festivities. Between work being short-handed and family stuff that needs my attention I wasn't able to enjoy every aspect of it, but from what I did get to attend it was one heck of a party!!

I truly appreciate everyone that still cares about our City. We still seem pretty lively! There is so much about Paragon and the Isles that keeps those who still come around interested, that I'd be hard pressed to call it 'dead'. The fact that we can somehow come back to it and celebrate it says much. While I barely understand but appreciate how much work goes into all this, I can say I look forward to whatever progress they continue to forge in the future to keep our City vital and meaningful to its citizens for years to come!

Lyc~