Author Topic: farmer tf toon or what  (Read 6921 times)

switch

• Bronze Age 2016
  • Minion
farmer tf toon or what
« on: February 14, 2017, 06:42:54 AM »
if/when  we get the game back  was just curious since starting from scratch  what would be the first game plan for most   tf toon for fun and merits to buy io's need for other builds  a  SO'S farm build  ae farm toon if ae would work in the maintaince mode verson that we would be getting dont really understand what that mode means and what would be missing 

i think being broke and starting fresh would have to do a tf toon to earn merits to buy the rare io's gonna need for a strong farmer
but go back to the OG days of a fire/kin  then build ss/fire brute as money stacks up a bit thoughts  ?? builds would go with to start earning income back up to support the alts

Hedgefund

• Underling
Re: farmer tf toon or what
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 09:22:25 PM »
Hypothetically speaking, if AE was available, I'd make a Brute for farming, maybe Claws/Elec, maybe Claws/Fire since those could farm as early as level 6 in AE.  I'd make a team character too, probably an Earth/Cold, since I always considered that my most helpful toon for team contributions. 

Hypothetically speaking, of course, since there's no reason to believe the game is coming back.

worldweary

• Boss
Re: farmer tf toon or what
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 10:40:11 PM »
I would not make one at all.With no new stuff being added there would be no hurry to lvl.After not having the game I would want to run every mission,even the ones I used to hate.I agree there's no reason to believe the game is coming back but making builds is still more fun than most other games.