Author Topic: City of Heroes: Day of Flame  (Read 3248 times)

Xenolord

• Underling
City of Heroes: Day of Flame
« on: February 15, 2017, 01:16:26 AM »
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 01:30:55 AM by Xenolord »
"I am the Earth's fury given form. I am Ragnarok incarnate. I am the Tsunami and the Quake. The crushing glacier and the blazing volcano! I am War! I am Pestilence! I am Famine, and I am Death! I am the Sailor-Suited Soldier of Chaos and Destruction! I am Sailor Apocalypse!!" ~Sailor Apocalypse Day of Flame

Xenolord

• Underling
Re: City of Heroes: Day of Flame
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 01:17:05 AM »
((Last part because I went past the 30k character limit, apparently... >.>))

-
Aaaah... Paragon City. The last time I stepped foot inside this den of sin I was a much younger woman. Unjaded by the crimes of a justice system too flawed to protect the people who really need protecting. But this wasn't about me. This wasn't about one woman's crusade to bring about change to a broken, flawed system. No, this was something much bigger. I think... I think now I understand why Recluse chose me to lead this operation. For Black Scorpion... for Scirocco and Captain Mako... this is just a job. They'd do it, of course. They'd lead the troops best they could, organize the plan best they could... execute it best they could. But for me? For me, it's more then just 'another day'. For me, this is justice five years in the making. Lord Recluse chose me to lead this mission, because he knew I wouldn't do 'my best'. I would do my damnedest to see it done. I would break necks. I would pummel anyone into submission. This wasn't a job for me. This was my whole life's work coming to one final, bloody head. And he knew that I would either complete this mission... or die trying. Because I'm more then just another grunt. More then just another super-powered thug. I wasn't some... peon he busted out of the Ziggurat. I knew the ins and outs of this city. I was a Paragon City Girl, born and raised. He knew I still loved my city. He knew that I loved my city... and most importantly... he knew I loved it enough to show it the tough love it needs.
So watch out Paragon City. Watch out Freedom Phalanx. Sailor Apocalypse is comin'. And there isn't any stopping this destruction.
"I am the Earth's fury given form. I am Ragnarok incarnate. I am the Tsunami and the Quake. The crushing glacier and the blazing volcano! I am War! I am Pestilence! I am Famine, and I am Death! I am the Sailor-Suited Soldier of Chaos and Destruction! I am Sailor Apocalypse!!" ~Sailor Apocalypse Day of Flame