Community > Other Games

Game Code Giveaways

(1/13) > >>

Vee:
Free Lethal League steam code for someone - WIVLY-PFP8C-NYHNR
and Chroma Squad - 2LD3W-MI3T9-GDD43

Also if anyone doesn't know about it Humble Bundle's doing their big 100% charity 30 buck freedom bundle right now. Tons of games in it (though they're out of codes for a couple for new buyers).

And I'm playing a lot of Mobius Final Fantasy - running around in Mako reactors with the FF7 music again is a blast. Far as I can tell there's never a reason to spend a nickel on the game either.

Vee:
0E42I-Q3WPR-CAZ54

Postal 2 for whoever wants.

Angel Phoenix77:
If anyone wants to play star wars tor for free for 7 days here is a code for you. :)
This code can be used on any server, however, as far as I know, you will need to download the official downloader on swtor.com
You can try to use it on a Steam Downloader.

Please do not use my code, since I am no longer a member. I have deleted it.

Vee:
So I often have game codes for games I have and I've already given copies to steam friends of, figured I'd post them here and that there might be other folks with the same deal. There was also talk in the other games thread of people wanting to trade some codes too (presumably in pm, idk). Obviously if you use a code leave a message saying so so others won't be trying to input it.

Vee:
Far as I know these haven't been used yet (i.e. no one said they claimed them after I posted elsewhere):

0E42I-Q3WPR-CAZ54 - Postal 2

WIVLY-PFP8C-NYHNR - Lethal League

2LD3W-MI3T9-GDD43 - Chroma Squad

H5R5E-2P3NF-RTFPG - Her Story

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version