Author Topic: Game Code Giveaways  (Read 42790 times)

Vee

• Elite Boss
Re: Game Code Giveaways
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2018, 03:56:07 PM »
It also looks like the key expires (for me it says Sept. 1) so you can't just buy it and forget about it for months like other HB games (or am I the only one who does that?).

Real hoarders make sure to redeem it so it pads our steam library before we start ignoring it :P

Speaking of steam hoarding I was lamenting the other day that I couldn't do a boolean category search of my library, only of the store and then have to scroll through for owned. Turns out someone fixed that problem and it's awesome - https://www.lorenzostanco.com/lab/steam/

Now I can happily find all my multiplayer only games to card farm and find puzzle games without steam showing me 15 million puzzle platformers and point & clicks for every pure puzzle it shows.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2018, 05:41:43 PM »
Orwell's free on steam today - interesting but a bit boring.

Shadow Warrior 2 is free on GOG today and tomorrow.

therainstormlord

• Underling
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2018, 02:28:14 AM »
Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion is available for free on HumbleBundle.com until 10am Pacific tomorrow, Sunday, 11/18.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2018, 07:15:25 PM »
Lego Hobbit on Humble, Full Throttle Remastered on GOG + some new GOG connect additions.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2018, 11:42:26 PM »
And now Subnautica's free on the shiny new Epic games which is evidently going to give a free game every two weeks.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2019, 01:19:00 AM »
Payday 2 Steam - VWF6T-I7AN8-IC674

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2019, 06:29:45 PM »
Payday 2 Steam - VWF6T-I7AN8-IC674

Is that for anyone to use, or is it a one person deal? Because I used it without thinking about that (I just discovered you can redeem in Steam online and not just through the actual program so I wanted to try it out).
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2019, 06:39:46 PM »
One person, but presumably you qualify. Unless you're a kheld.

While you're testing that you can add deponia complete free from Humble and it's time for another free every two weeks game on epic.

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2019, 07:56:41 PM »
Ok, sorry to anyone else who wanted it! Thanks for the code!
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2019, 11:44:09 PM »
No need to apologize, Felderburg, that's what this thread is for.  We get codes on Steam, GOG, etc. on occasion that we can't use (bundle deals when we already have the game in question, mostly), none of our friends want particular codes (most FPS fans don't dig MMOs, and vice versa), and worse, some have a time limit.  Posting them here, they're first come first serve. :)  At least somebody gets a free game out of it versus letting it expire.  If you can use it, punch it in.  No permission or apology needed.

Enjoy your new game!
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2019, 07:58:36 PM »
Kholat free on steam. looks to be another walking sim for the hoard.

Assassin's creed china is free on ubi - may be that they're going to start giving free games again to compete with epic. But I'd advise claiming it through the uplay launcher - they seem to have retooled their web store and it asks for payment info even for the free game.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2019, 06:20:24 PM »
Axiom Verge is free on Epic for 2 weeks. Since I already had SMB this'll be my first install from them.

Angel Phoenix77

• Elite Boss
  • I am Phoenix !!
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2019, 10:31:25 PM »
I know there might be some that aren't interested in mmos anymore. However, the Elder Scrolls Online is now free to play from today tp the 2nd of next month. https://store.steampowered.com/app/306130/The_Elder_Scrolls_Online/
One day the Phoenix will rise again.

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2019, 04:39:38 PM »
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Angel Phoenix77

• Elite Boss
  • I am Phoenix !!
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2019, 12:36:29 AM »
For those that might want this game. Crusader Kings 2 is free2play on Steam, it is unclear if it is perm or temp. https://store.steampowered.com/app/203770/Crusader_Kings_II/

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2019, 05:51:33 AM »
Epic's freebies will be daily for the next 12 days - but one day each so keep checking. Today's is Into the Breach.

Angel Phoenix77

• Elite Boss
  • I am Phoenix !!
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2020, 11:24:35 PM »
I am not sure if anyone posts here any more. :( Steam is giving away a free game https://store.steampowered.com/app/368230/Kingdom_Classic/

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2020, 03:04:03 AM »
I am not sure if anyone posts here any more.

No, no one posts here anymore. You're not even reading this right now it's just a dream.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2020, 04:57:20 AM »
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2021, 10:30:37 PM »
If any of you missed it when it was free on epic here's a steam code for Moonlighter 9QQA3-4DTFC-WXX7D