Author Topic: Hello Again I guess.  (Read 3614 times)

GanjGuru

• Underling
Hello Again I guess.
« on: March 02, 2017, 10:41:14 PM »
Hi I used to play on the old Defiant server under this name and a few others Heroes (Girl Friday and Bullshank.)
I lost the computer I used to play on and to a point forgot about the game for awhile. But I must say it was my first and possibly best online gaming experience I have ever had. Im overjoyed to see so many of you still hanging in their.

Lycantropus

• Elite Boss
Re: Hello Again I guess.
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 11:26:06 PM »
Welcome back to the City, GanjGuru!

Lyc~

crashpositron

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 08:39:57 PM »
Join us in Paragon Chat and see the city again (and some new stuff, too) !

https://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php?topic=12499.0
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 09:03:41 PM by crashpositron »

Solitaire

• Elite Boss
  • Badge Hunting
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 01:17:51 PM »
Hi I used to play on the old Defiant server under this name and a few others Heroes (Girl Friday and Bullshank.)
I lost the computer I used to play on and to a point forgot about the game for awhile. But I must say it was my first and possibly best online gaming experience I have ever had. Im overjoyed to see so many of you still hanging in their.

Nice to meet a former Defiant Server player, I remember seeing Girl Friday on Defiant as that is where I spent my time, my main was Belenus. Would be teaming a majority of the time with my friends Taurus, Jade Warrior, Sparx and Remus  :) You should downlaod PC and have a look around brings back some good memories.

Nyghtshade

• HERC Advisor
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 04:59:22 PM »
Hi there, and welcome back!   :)