Author Topic: Devouring Earth Project Band  (Read 4623 times)

r00tb0ySlim

• Boss
Devouring Earth Project Band
« on: March 16, 2017, 12:00:50 PM »
Hi all.  I always enjoyed the CoV music (and CoH) and even downloaded the music files.  So when I had an opportunity to be a part of a 4 song project I jumped at the chance to give the project band a name.  "Devouring Earth" was on my mind.  We just finished song #1 instrumental named "Texas Tea".  This is song 1 of 4 of of our "Gates of Gold" ep.  Please give it a listen and I hope you enjoy!!  Thanks all. https://soundcloud.com/user-387285182

BitLoadR

• Lieutenant
  • <F6> <F6> <F6> ...
Re: Devouring Earth Project Band
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 01:13:17 PM »
Okay, so this is an older post and I'm not sure if this has been given the attention that it needs yet, but I just listened to the playlist on SoundCloud and I love it!
I hope these musicians can find more time on collaborating/writing/whatever. Looking forward to more tracks!
playing on Reunion as Star Jewel, Emberflair, Lumitia, Novaspark, Dawnshade, Mystfure, Ion Blaze, Heatstrike, more...

r00tb0ySlim

• Boss
Re: Devouring Earth Project Band
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 04:33:11 PM »
Thank you for listening BitLoadR!  I appreciate your kinds words for the band.  Sorry for the late reply...have not been on the network for a looong time.  The project band is writing now and switching vocalists as planned, albeit over a year late.  We all have those darn day jobs and live far apart from each other, but it will come together eventually.  Currently playing on Excelsior and enjoying every minute.  Take care.