Author Topic: Macros  (Read 2035 times)

worldweary

• Boss
Macros
« on: March 28, 2017, 04:41:46 AM »
Is there anyway to save Macros in Icon?I keep having to add them for .mnu popup menu's.The Quick Chat that has the emotes will not work.
Also the pet menu for controller pets has Animated Stone and Animate Stone but all it gives is the player model of Granite Armor and Dark Servant
does not work either.Is there a file I can edit to fix this or is there another way?Thanks for any information.

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
Re: Macros
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 04:57:33 AM »
Nope.  Every Icon session wipes them.

The proposed plan is eventually to make Icon and Paragon Chat merge, with the Offline Mode of Paragon Chat doing what Icon does. (Costumes, NPC planting, and clipping off mode, among other Icony things.)  Once that's done, Icon as a standalone app would cease development.

So, maybe in the future?
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran

worldweary

• Boss
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 05:45:27 AM »
Thank You Tahquitz!!!I have been trying to do screen shots and videos with NPC planting and BeNPC but I will have to wait until can fix the Mov and Pet planting.Maybe in Paragon Chat it will be working fully.Thanks again.

crashpositron

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 10:43:03 PM »
I know its not much, but you can copy the macro text into a Notepad page, called, say, 'iconmacros.txt', and then paste them back in next time and not have to retype them.