Author Topic: Hi  (Read 13604 times)

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
Re: Hi
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2017, 01:28:23 AM »
Less Educated: Dana Carvey.
More accurate: YouTube (although the dude is clearly yelling.)
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2017, 08:25:43 PM »
Ahh I barely remember the days when I would click streaming video links without a second thought. Or even a first. Often, there was no thought involved at all.

I'm on extreme rations already tyvm to ISP Data Limits and the STO season 13 megapatch. sorry!
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

HeraldOfHarmonicas

• Underling
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2017, 07:21:09 PM »
I'm new to this community, BTW good afternoon friend. I'm looking to be mentored a bit about the game (sorry if the terminology is weird) I looked at the game and it looks pretty cool, if no one is really able/wants to play the game and guide my confusion that's cool

ZeeHero

• Minion
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2017, 07:29:18 PM »
The character creator is amazing, I'll give it that but players tend to tire of the actual content rather quickly given the poor design. Any challenge often ends up punishing rather than legitimately challenging, and everything else is either too easy or too simple.

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2017, 12:57:35 AM »
Testeklys, for Praetor of the Universe!

Popped in the game for the first time in awhile, my favorite Custom tied with Warlord (I'll run Warlord way more times than FM but FM ... is FM) is up, and, I get in a dream team right off. Shredded it. No vehicles.

Cleared out the Dailies on my 2 best(?) dps and logged off with a smile. Are you kidding me? CO is great. Fast paced, the powers are cool, and the chicks are hot.

I'm 5 Gateway to Gre`thor runs away from a full Iconian not-weapons set (all 4 pieces...) on my main guy (that I'm still not sure I'm going to get for him...but...I want choices!). So... back to STO!

Yes, I *am* logging in and out, to and fro, willy nilly as I please! My usage just got reset with a week left in billing and my data limit says.......... UNLIMITED.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2017, 02:53:56 AM »
Damn STO! It just won't stop being fun...  : /

Been wanting to play some CO, but, there's just never any time leftover. Anyone done anything especially fun lately? What's MD?
Some Faves: