Author Topic: You know you've played too much CoH when...  (Read 8587 times)

crashpositron

• Elite Boss
Re: You know you've played too much CoH when...
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2017, 06:16:21 PM »
That would speed up your pharmacy, too - 'You have about 75% of your Health left - swallow a couple of Greens or find someone spamming a Heal aura'

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2017, 03:27:55 AM »
That would speed up your pharmacy, too - 'You have about 75% of your Health left - swallow a couple of Greens or find someone spamming a Heal aura'

Yeah, but we would have to get counterfiet greens from Canada here in the States, because the price of the real deal is too high.  In Canada and the U.K. you will have to wait enqueued for several weeks.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2017, 10:13:24 PM »
You know that you've played City of Heroes too much when, ...

Every morning I check outside the front door to make sure that there aren't any Clockwork or Trolls or Outcasts hanging around.

Jhessail

• Underling
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2017, 08:51:17 AM »

It's ALL a Nemesis plot!

Kelltick

• Boss
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2017, 04:05:37 PM »

It's ALL a Nemesis plot!

Wait...it isn't?!?

themichigami

• Underling
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2017, 06:20:06 AM »
when you almost get kicked from a minecraft server for having a small memorial to CoH in your backyard that reads "Never forget Virtue Server, City of Heroes" because the babymod had never played, and one of the senior mods had to give him a headpat and a "go sit in the corner, it's not advertising another minecraft server, dummy" talk, and then we commiserated about the game for a while.

possible bonus "too much" points for buying embroidered patches of archetype and origin symbols off Etsy.

Floride

• Elite Boss
  • Badgehunter Extraordinaire
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2017, 08:28:03 AM »
You know you've played too much CoH when... you're playing some other video game and you immediately assume the item you just earned is rare because the name of it is in purple.
History shows again and again
How nature points out the folly of men

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2017, 04:48:51 AM »
You know I've played too much CoH when you hear sound FX by watching TV shows and movies that came from the game you be like "That's the Force Field sound FX or that's the Fiery Aura sound FX!"  ;D

Something like that actually happened to me! I was watching a movie (of course, I can't remember which one it was), and, during a scene in which some police cars were gathered at an incident, I heard, on the police radio, the familiar CoH police-drone radio call, in the very same dispatcher voice: "7835, code 6, 105 North Avenue 52".
Linux. Because a world without walls or fences won't need Windows or Gates.

Hagis

• Minion
  • Still a newbie
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2017, 03:49:33 PM »
When your children can hum the bars of the atlas park opening music.... and they were born post shutdown.

Borealys

• Underling
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2017, 12:14:55 PM »
You know you've played too much CoH when, to this day, you STILL do "The Washer" dance from the Actions menu... to almost every song you hear on the radio past and present :)

ryuplaneswalker

• New Efforts # 17,000!
  • Boss
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2017, 10:54:55 PM »
During Double XP weekend, just after Purple Invention IOs came out I spent the entire weekend doing Katie Hannon TFs..

after about 20 hours of doing them I zoned out..and apparently did most of it through muscle memory cause I didn't remember doing the missions between the start and the last 10 boss rush.