Author Topic: Mapserver Disconnected on loading in  (Read 76 times)

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
Mapserver Disconnected on loading in
« on: May 14, 2017, 06:15:00 PM »
Title says it all, twice I've attempted to load in and instantly my camera freezes, character freezes and I get "Mapserver disconnected".
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

Tahquitz

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
  • Mystical? Maybe...
    • HERC Liaison/Advisor
Re: Mapserver Disconnected on loading in
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 06:43:13 PM »
Lost Connection to Mapserver is Paragon Chat's way of saying it can't reach the XMPP server.  I'm on Paragon Chat now, it's been up all along during this hour.  I presume your internet at home works otherwise I wouldn't be reading this.

Could be a regional Internet issue?  Try running this in the Command Prompt:

Code: [Select]
ping chat.cohtitan.com -t
If you see "Response timed out." you have a issue between your house and the Paragon Chat server.  (Press CTRL-C to end Ping, or close the Command Prompt window.)
Remember when ranting: always vent your spleen.

How Icon and Paragon Chat Works (by Felderburg) | Bored in Paragon Chat? Start something. | Property of Triumphâ„¢

Gunnarsvard

• Underling
Re: Mapserver Disconnected on loading in
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2017, 05:33:29 PM »
Having the same issue and the command prompt isn't showing a timed out response at any point. It even keeps going as if I haven't mapserver'd at all.