Author Topic: Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family  (Read 3364 times)

ZMahnke

• Underling
Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family
« on: May 28, 2017, 03:50:15 AM »
Hello.

I have a question: I am trying to access Paragon Chat, but when I attempt to launch the game, I get an error stating that I need to update my video driver to Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1).

I looked online to figure out what that means, and then discovered that my computer is currently running on that exact video driver. Paragon Chat isn't recognizing it on my computer.

Is there any way to solve this issue?

Manga

• Elite Boss
Re: Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 03:51:16 AM »

Yes.  Ignore it.

ZMahnke

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 03:55:53 AM »
Okay?

I can't access the game because of the error. Care to explain how to bypass it then?

FloatingFatMan

• An Offal
  • Elite Boss
  • Kheldian's Forever!
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2017, 06:44:23 AM »
That was only ever a warning message and should not stop you from loading the game up... I suspect you're getting another error somewhere too.

ZMahnke

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2017, 12:13:49 PM »
It says that the game will not launch with my current configuration.

It also being up the "was not found" window when Paragon Chat is Loading Sequencers. If I press OK on the window, it will allow me to type in my username and password. After I sign in, the loading bar will say Waiting for client startup, and the "was not found" window will appear again.

I have all of the correct files for I24, and I ran a scan with Paragon Chat, and they are recognized.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 01:32:28 PM by ZMahnke »

Manga

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2017, 03:54:01 PM »

That's likely a separate problem.  Either you need Tequila or Island Rum to re-scan and patch again...or the Microsoft branded drivers for your video card don't contain OpenGL (which happens sometimes with theirs) and you need to download drivers from the Intel or laptop manufacturer web site.

ZMahnke

• Underling
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2017, 09:35:24 PM »
I figured it out, and the game is now working for me! Thanks a lot for your help, guys!  ;D

FloatingFatMan

• An Offal
  • Elite Boss
  • Kheldian's Forever!
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2017, 07:28:46 AM »
What was the problem? If you repeat your findings here, you may help someone else with a similar problem.