Author Topic: Origins 2017 Meetup (Where'd my original post go?)  (Read 3458 times)

Hyperstrike

• Elite Boss
  • SaveCoH!
    • So Super It Hurts
Origins 2017 Meetup (Where'd my original post go?)
« on: June 16, 2017, 06:59:51 PM »
Okay, was going to post an update to my original post on this, but it doesn't seem to exist anymore.

For anyone at the Origins Game Fair, we're holding another annual CoH Players/Epats meetup at:

BD''s Mongolian Grill
295 Marconi Boulevard
Columbus - Arena District, OH 43215

Party name: Borner

This event is TOMORROW at 7PM.  We usually have at least a few people close out the restaurant.

If you're in the area please stop by.

And I apologize for the seeming lateness.  Not sure what happened to my original post...

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Origins 2017 Meetup (Where'd my original post go?)
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 10:15:11 PM »
Not sure what happened to my original post...
Huh.  Me either.  I don't see any trace of it.

Anyway, hope the turnout is decent.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Lycantropus

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 10:06:35 AM »
Anyway, hope the turnout is decent.

Me too!

I won't be there for Origins (but I anticipate hopefully at the GenCon one) and Hyper's meetups are always the best! It's one of the highlights of my trip to Indy to meet other Co* fans and talk about good times! Even moreso now with Paragon Chat. :)

Lyc~

Hyperstrike

• Elite Boss
  • SaveCoH!
    • So Super It Hurts
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 01:58:19 AM »
Okay, want to apologize to everyone who could or would have come to this event for not staying on top of the forums more.  I was young, I was seduced by the Facebook Event thingee!

Essentially it was just myself and Todogut.  But we had lots to gab about!

I promise to be a bit more proactive next year in the announcement and monitoring.

If you want to message me and call me a dummy, feel free.  I'll wholeheartedly agree with you!

C'mon!  I'm a Tanker!  My job is to get punched in the face!

Sugoi

• Boss
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2017, 07:49:54 PM »
Darn it!

Sorry to hear your notification for this year's get-together got scrubbed somehow.  I started looking for it two weeks in advance, and up till the day or so before I figured the event would happen.  And we so wanted to show off our new / revised creations all three of us made in the last year while on Paragon Chat.

I was worried something might have happened to you personally, but there wasn't a peep about you online anywhere I searched.

Well, you got a break from us this year, but we'll be watching again next year come around Origins-time!

Sugoi, Koboshi and Ksathra