Author Topic: Something isn't right...  (Read 9914 times)

Captainmoodswing

• Underling
Something isn't right...
« on: June 02, 2008, 07:20:03 PM »

I have 510 badges.  For some reason, I'm only verifying 509 on this particular site.  Is there an issue with Fervent not counting? 

I don't see any "missing" badges on my count that should be there, neither any "unverified".  I'm really confused here.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Something isn't right...
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 08:07:06 PM »
Well you've got Fervent and Eternal, so there is no problems there.

I'm checking your Badges now.

*Edit, alright, we've seen this before.  You indeed had 510 but for some reason the Site only Counted 509, despite actually showing 510 Badge Images.  We are unaware of the cause, and this greatly frustrates us...however, our Fix is quite simple...a mere click of a button.  We are still trying to figure this one out.

But you are fixed now.

Captainmoodswing

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 08:12:45 PM »

*Edit, alright, we've seen this before.  You indeed had 510 but for some reason the Site only Counted 509, despite actually showing 510 Badge Images.  We are unaware of the cause, and this greatly frustrates us...however, our Fix is quite simple...a mere click of a button.  We are still trying to figure this one out.

But you are fixed now.

Thank you!

Big B2200

• Minion
  • Big B2200 any way I can help just ask!
    • Van Gaurds Inner Circle
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 12:21:15 PM »

But you are fixed now.

Could you please check stalk big B2200 for me i am showing 531 in game 528 here since he is my badger he is the only one i care about. I have run the settie thing 4 times on him and cant find the ones i am missing

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 01:36:13 PM »
SaintNicster, you out there?

...he's been wondering what's screwing up the badge count.

I'm convinced its some logic I had put in place for badge's pre-requisites and parents... though I have yet to get enough information together to disprove that theory.
~Steinerd

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2009, 02:24:33 PM »
SaintNicster, you out there?

...he's been wondering what's screwing up the badge count.

I'm convinced its some logic I had put in place for badge's pre-requisites and parents... though I have yet to get enough information together to disprove that theory.

Cinderelly, Cinderelly...

When did you download the settitle files?  There have been several updates to them recently, adding better support for some badges. 

Which settitle files are you using?  Hero only, villain-only, both?  Any restrictions on the categories?

Have you tried manually verifying the granted badges?  I'm talking about going badge by badge in-game and comparing with the list here on CIT.  The badges appear in the same order here as they do in-game.  I know this is a pain, but it is the only way to really find out which badges are missing.

Looking in the badges table, I'm showing exactly 528 records in the table itself (so there are no hidden records before when we had a previous bug).  Did you by chance get any of the hero-only GM badges during the 5th anniversary event (not sure on which specifically were granted)?

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2009, 02:35:00 PM »
Looking closer, I'm thinking this is an old bindfile issue.  Try this thread and look for the villain badges.

You're missing Thorn Robber and also don't have a Patron badge.  Granted, the second is possible, but it is definitely something to look for.

When you're downloading the new files here, make sure to delete the old ones.

Big B2200

• Minion
  • Big B2200 any way I can help just ask!
    • Van Gaurds Inner Circle
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2009, 02:09:04 PM »
I took the time to find my missing badges and then add them again. First of all prifteer accolade didnt show but click and set as title worked the cog glad didnt show I will test this am on another toon see if that is consistant.

and i try to keep most updated stuff i can.

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2009, 05:37:58 AM »
I took the time to find my missing badges and then add them again. First of all prifteer accolade didnt show but click and set as title worked the cog glad didnt show I will test this am on another toon see if that is consistant.

and i try to keep most updated stuff i can.

Profiteer's settitle was incorrectly listed in our DB.   It didn't correctly get updated when i14 hit, as these things tend to happen.