Author Topic: Returning Player  (Read 88 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • The meek shall inherit the vacuum where earth was
Returning Player
« on: July 17, 2017, 01:05:02 PM »
It's not a big return. I mean, if a tree falls in the forest and no one's there...

I must be in the mood to play some CO again because I've had to sit here with the pointer hovered over STO and CO and ask myself.. 'Do I want to continue progressing with all my toons in a game I enjoy... or.... do I want to play some CO'. And CO wins sometimes.

Anyway: here's a 'returning player' experience.

All main toons are nerfed.

Play.

Have fun.

Eventually examine nerfs more closely (with various reactions that are all non-positive).

"oh, a little tiny retcon couldn't hurt..."

Try new power I got to replace the now broken power I had.

New power .... sucks. Try another new power...

Next new power is bugged.

Find new aura that makes up for every previous bad experience due to, wow, what a great aura! I haven't added to this toon's original look in years!

Aura is bugged.

Log off.

Pat monitor.

(referring to CO) "That's my baby".
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller>

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
Re: Returning Player
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 05:30:41 PM »
We need a like or "Lol" button on these posts.
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.