Author Topic: Wild West Online  (Read 2311 times)

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
Wild West Online
« on: September 11, 2017, 08:55:27 PM »
An upcoming MMO, set in America's Old West, that as me interested already. I've seen a couple of preliminary videos on YouTube, and the "official gameplay trailer" video looks especially good; the dev who is demonstrating the game takes us along as he and a friend play bounty hunter, tracking down a wanted fugitive.

Also... horses! Honestly, this game will have them, Fallen Earth has them. But I can't have a horse for my cowboy characters in a superhero game.
Linux. Because a world without walls or fences won't need Windows or Gates.

hurple

• Elite Boss
Re: Wild West Online
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 01:26:39 PM »
sounds fun!

I've got a few ideas for a few different types of MMOs if anybody has the resources and/or gumption to try to start one.  I have no clue where to even start, other than just having the initial design idea.

AlphaFerret

• Boss
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 10:32:18 PM »
A Wild West MMO sounds fantastic.  My gamage nerds and I ran a GURPS wild west campaign a few years ago, and it was one of our group's the most memorable rpg adventures of all time.
Game on:)

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 02:32:11 AM »
Can you be Miss Kitty?
I want to be Festus.

BTW: was the doctor on Gunsmoke the same doctor on Star Trek The Original Series?

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2017, 08:58:06 AM »
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido