Author Topic: The Gifted  (Read 6179 times)

Vee

• Elite Boss
Re: The Gifted
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2017, 05:50:23 AM »
Ep 4 was better. Can't believe they put Sage in it of all people.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2017, 09:21:23 AM »
I wasn't sure if they'd end up actually solidly tying the Strucker family to the von Strucker family.  I suspected that's what they were hinting at, but Wolfgang von Strucker is a Captain America character that's already been included in the MCU.  And yet, there it was last night.  Now I really wonder what Marvel got out of Fox in that tradeoff.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2017, 05:11:34 AM »
The Strucker twins were mutants so they might've been included in the package deal with the X-men or whatever deal they worked out on the Maximoffs. Or maybe they were too minor for Marvel to care. Or maybe the Spidey deal will have them being buddy buddy from here on out. Who knows.

Not sure which is weirder, that they put a Cuckoo in the show, that they only put in one, or that they picked one of the dead ones.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2017, 02:13:19 PM »
Or maybe the Spidey deal will have them being buddy buddy from here on out.
Minor nit:  Spidier-Man was Sony, not Fox.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2017, 03:49:31 PM »
ah right

MyriVerse

• Prom King 2017
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2017, 06:14:51 PM »
Not sure which is weirder, that they put a Cuckoo in the show, that they only put in one, or that they picked one of the dead ones.
Sorta weird that they only use one, but maybe future development? As for a dead one, Esme is the only interesting Cuckoo.
aka Majadi | Sugar Cane | Absinthe | Killer Antz | Bogatyra | ...
Best Video Game of 2016 -- Paragon Chat!!!
Codewalker for Mayor of Paragon!

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2017, 10:26:34 PM »
The Strucker twins were mutants so they might've been included in the package deal with the X-men or whatever deal they worked out on the Maximoffs. Or maybe they were too minor for Marvel to care. Or maybe the Spidey deal will have them being buddy buddy from here on out. Who knows.

Did that episode turned into Heroes 2.0?

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2018, 07:36:36 AM »
Idk what to think anymore. I like the Cuckoos and Hellfire club showing up and the last couple eps have been more interesting. On the other hand the whole emphasis on combined powers is a bit silly.

Also Xmen: treating "homo sapiens" like an English plural since 1963!

MyriVerse

• Prom King 2017
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2018, 03:18:29 PM »
I thought running with the idea of combined powers was pretty ingenious.

Also loving the Cuckoos, and I'm pretty surprised by this, because I hate them in the comics.

Kinda "meh" about the Hellfire Club. I'm just not impressed by what I see so far. I hope this changes.
aka Majadi | Sugar Cane | Absinthe | Killer Antz | Bogatyra | ...
Best Video Game of 2016 -- Paragon Chat!!!
Codewalker for Mayor of Paragon!

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2018, 05:28:51 PM »
I thought running with the idea of combined powers was pretty ingenious.

Also loving the Cuckoos, and I'm pretty surprised by this, because I hate them in the comics.

Kinda "meh" about the Hellfire Club. I'm just not impressed by what I see so far. I hope this changes.

I think Skyler Samuels delivery and smirk manages to make a mundane character interesting.

HalcyonS

• Boss
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2018, 02:49:17 AM »
She seems to do smirky and snarky well.