Author Topic: Flash Season Four  (Read 41315 times)

Vee

• Elite Boss
Re: Flash Season Four
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2017, 04:33:20 PM »
Legends is 100% the best Arrowverse show ATM.

That's kind of like saying this is the best colonoscopy you've ever had.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2017, 09:23:40 PM »

So it's well done AND an important, potentially life saving show.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2017, 09:29:02 PM »
So it's well done AND an important, potentially life saving show.

Yes, and should be experienced only under heavy anesthesia.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2017, 12:04:41 AM »

If you had a bad one then you would know the difference.

Like if someone says "This tastes like sh**." - ask them how they know..

ryuplaneswalker

• New Efforts # 17,000!
  • Boss
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2017, 09:28:50 PM »

Not really, Colonoscopies are not entertaining and fun, Colonoscopies are something you have to deal with because they are necessary.

Season 2 and what I have seen so far of Season 3 of Supergirl are the Colonoscopies of the Arrowverse.

Legends is the Ice Cream you treat yourself too after making it through the Doctors Appointment.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2017, 10:04:26 PM »
The collection of Harrys was like a rejected SNL skit.

However, Dibny is fast becoming the best part of this season.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2017, 11:49:06 PM »
The collection of Harrys was like a rejected SNL middle school assembly skit.

Fixt

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2017, 02:49:13 AM »
Six of one and a half dozen of the other, Vee.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2017, 03:14:31 AM »
You're prolly right. I haven't watched SNL since maybe a year after I was having to attend middle school assemblies.

saipaman

• Elite Boss
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2017, 05:20:23 AM »
Yes, and should be experienced only under heavy anesthesia.

I actually woke up during a colonoscopy.

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2017, 06:05:57 AM »
Because Legends is 100% the best Arrowverse show ATM.

Yup! I 100% totally agree with you!

MyriVerse

• Prom King 2017
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2017, 06:12:35 PM »
Not really, Colonoscopies are not entertaining and fun, Colonoscopies are something you have to deal with because they are necessary.
Yeah. Considering a friend of mine died from a colonoscopy, that's not an analogy I would make.

Season 2 and what I have seen so far of Season 3 of Supergirl are the Colonoscopies of the Arrowverse.
I have to disagree. S3 Supergirl is shaping up the best so far, and the latest episode just might be the single best episode.

As for Flash, it seems that more and more I actually want less and less of Flash, himself. I'm even wanting to watch a Ralph Dibney series more than Flash at this point. And historically, Flash has been one of the few DC characters I liked and couldn't stand Elongated Man.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 08:27:03 PM by MyriVerse »
aka Majadi | Sugar Cane | Absinthe | Killer Antz | Bogatyra | ...
Best Video Game of 2016 -- Paragon Chat!!!
Codewalker for Mayor of Paragon!

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2017, 07:56:19 PM »
I think they're all competing as hard as they can to be the worst, and they're all the winner. what's most impressive to me is that somehow each manages to continually get worse nearly every week.  Can't wait for Black Lightning to join the party  :-\

I suppose it could be even worse, there could be a 5 series Gothamverse (maybe that'll the Earth X crossover instead of Nazis).

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2017, 09:48:15 PM »

As for Flash, it seems that more and more I actually want less and less of Flash, himself. I'm even wanting to watch a Ralph Dibney series more than Flash at this point. And historically, Flash has been one of the few DC characters I liked and couldn't stand Plastic Man.

Elongated Man isn't Plastic Man.  Plastic Man was far more zany.  A living cartoon.  That said, they've nailed Dibny in my opinion. 

ryuplaneswalker

• New Efforts # 17,000!
  • Boss
« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2017, 10:29:38 PM »
Yeah. Considering a friend of mine died from a colonoscopy, that's not an analogy I would make.

I didn't start that line of thought.

have to disagree. S3 Supergirl is shaping up the best so far, and the latest episode just might be the single best episode..

I am glad you are having fun with it, I can't get past Nathan Petrelli being boring and reminding me that he was on Agents of Shield where he played a far more interesting character, even when he was generic military bad guy he was at least sort of right in that SHIELD was effectively HYDRA.

Edit : So, like..Elastic Man making balloon animals out of his hands was creepy right? that wasn't just me?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 12:26:56 PM by ryuplaneswalker »

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2017, 02:50:02 PM »
Elongated Man isn't Plastic Man.  Plastic Man was far more zany.  A living cartoon.  That said, they've nailed Dibny in my opinion.

I think that guy is perfect. If you look at Ralph in the comics from the 60's, and this guy. Its like he came out of the comic book.

MyriVerse

• Prom King 2017
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2017, 08:27:31 PM »
Yeah. Brain fart. My bad.
aka Majadi | Sugar Cane | Absinthe | Killer Antz | Bogatyra | ...
Best Video Game of 2016 -- Paragon Chat!!!
Codewalker for Mayor of Paragon!

hurple

• Elite Boss
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2017, 02:48:43 PM »

Absolutely agreed.  Dibny is spot on perfect so far.  I can definitely see how that character can grow into the Ralph Dibny that all the other heroes and DC fans love so much.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2017, 04:02:54 AM »
I love that they keep making Marvel references in the DC shows.  "Spidey sense" in this latest episode, for instance.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2017, 07:46:00 PM »
Barry is an idiot.  The rest of the team were being a bit thick, but Barry was just outright stupid.