Author Topic: Flash Season Four  (Read 41543 times)

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
Re: Flash Season Four
« Reply #180 on: April 18, 2018, 05:31:00 AM »
I'm pissed off that the show just wasted Killer Frost. The show barely had screen time with the character this season. Now we just have Caitlin Snow.............

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #181 on: April 18, 2018, 09:22:15 AM »
I'm pissed off that the show just wasted Killer Frost. The show barely had screen time with the character this season. Now we just have Caitlin Snow.............

She will probably get her power back. After all the time wanting to be rid of it, you can see she misses Frost.

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #182 on: April 18, 2018, 01:21:57 PM »
She will probably get her power back. After all the time wanting to be rid of it, you can see she misses Frost.

That's another problem I have. She went a complete 180 after losing her powers.  :roll:

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #183 on: April 18, 2018, 02:04:59 PM »
That's another problem I have. She went a complete 180 after losing her powers.  :roll:

Nope.  Her growing attachment to her alter ego was shown *before* losing her powers.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #184 on: April 18, 2018, 03:56:30 PM »
Nope.  Her growing attachment to her alter ego was shown *before* losing her powers.

I say she gets them back and then has full control over changing back and forth. Like Banner does with the Hulk.

Also love how Clifford is basically Sylar - killing people to get their powers.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #185 on: April 18, 2018, 03:58:13 PM »
Also love how Clifford is basically Sylar - killing people to get their powers.
But with slightly less "can opener" action.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #186 on: April 19, 2018, 12:33:42 AM »
But with slightly less "can opener" action.

The wife must be feeling pretty good now too. A husband who can basically be anyone and stretch and inflate parts of his body.................

Also interesting 18 or so episodes in and we still have zero clue on what he is actually trying to do and what he needs those specific powers for.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #187 on: April 19, 2018, 01:45:12 PM »
Also interesting 18 or so episodes in and we still have zero clue on what he is actually trying to do and what he needs those specific powers for.
Already makes him a better supervillain than most.  I'm sure he'll still end up monologuing at some point, but it's amazing he's gone this long without it.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

MyriVerse

• Prom King 2017
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #188 on: April 19, 2018, 02:42:38 PM »
The wife must be feeling pretty good now too. A husband who can basically be anyone and stretch and inflate parts of his body.................

Well, it started to help mankind and bring forth the age of enlightenment. But that's been derailed. Even his wife realized, too late, that he's now on a power trip.
aka Majadi | Sugar Cane | Absinthe | Killer Antz | Bogatyra | ...
Best Video Game of 2016 -- Paragon Chat!!!
Codewalker for Mayor of Paragon!

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #189 on: April 19, 2018, 04:10:27 PM »
Well, it started to help mankind and bring forth the age of enlightenment. But that's been derailed. Even his wife realized, too late, that he's now on a power trip.

But she keeps forgetting. I thought she would be the one to help stop him but so far he has out maneuvered everyone, even his own wife.

I just hope Ralph ends up back when this is over. Too good a character to lose like that.

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #190 on: April 20, 2018, 01:47:07 AM »
Ralph will make a comeback.  Everybody else died when Devoe switched bodies but none of them had the durable body Ralph does.

At least I was right that his motivation for wanting Ralph was that the body wouldn't deteriorate from his powers.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #191 on: April 20, 2018, 02:22:34 AM »
My favorite part was how casual Caitlyn was about hitting the epinephrine all the time.

Also the smart way to go if you have stretchy powers and don't want to get off the couch is just to expand your bladder. There's already enough random unexplained stream diversion under normal circumstances that I have to figure Ralph's bathroom was just covered. Plus, y'know, hand washing.

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #192 on: April 20, 2018, 04:34:17 AM »
A point was brought up, in a reaction video, that I hadn't thought of: what about the bus driver? I don't recall anyone on Team Flash mentioning that one of the 12 metas was the driver. He was on the bus, so wouldn't he have been affected, too? Is DeVoe overlooking him, or was he, somehow, not affected, and so not part of the equation?

Also, there IS a chance that we can get Ralph back. Since DeVoe needs his resilient body, he won't be body-hopping out of it, so it'll stay alive. We just need for Ralph to still be alive in there, somewhere - a concept not unfamiliar to comic books. If we don't get him back, I shall be very cross; he's too much fun to lose. Plus, he hasn't had the chance to be in a crossover yet - I want to see Oliver having to put up with Ralph!
Linux. Because a world without walls or fences won't need Windows or Gates.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #193 on: April 20, 2018, 04:40:27 PM »
A point was brought up, in a reaction video, that I hadn't thought of: what about the bus driver? I don't recall anyone on Team Flash mentioning that one of the 12 metas was the driver. He was on the bus, so wouldn't he have been affected, too? Is DeVoe overlooking him, or was he, somehow, not affected, and so not part of the equation?

Also, there IS a chance that we can get Ralph back. Since DeVoe needs his resilient body, he won't be body-hopping out of it, so it'll stay alive. We just need for Ralph to still be alive in there, somewhere - a concept not unfamiliar to comic books. If we don't get him back, I shall be very cross; he's too much fun to lose. Plus, he hasn't had the chance to be in a crossover yet - I want to see Oliver having to put up with Ralph!

My wondering is did DeVoe get those specific people on the bus and knew they would get those exact powers they got ahead of time?

If so that's a big leap to be able to plan that,  knowing even what powers they would receive.

MyriVerse

• Prom King 2017
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #194 on: April 20, 2018, 08:41:11 PM »
The bus driver died-- drowned in a bathtub.

From 4.04 (Elongated Journey Into Night):
- What about the bus driver?
- That's where things get more interesting.
- He's dead.
- Drowned in his own bathtub.
- That's not too suspicious.
- Harry said it was all connected.
- I think he's right.

The image of the bus and heat signatures seems to indicate 12 (including the bus driver), but it can also be interpreted as 13 (12+the driver), depending on which splotches are dark matter people.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 08:55:59 PM by MyriVerse »
aka Majadi | Sugar Cane | Absinthe | Killer Antz | Bogatyra | ...
Best Video Game of 2016 -- Paragon Chat!!!
Codewalker for Mayor of Paragon!

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #195 on: April 20, 2018, 09:56:32 PM »
Ralph will make a comeback.  Everybody else died when Devoe switched bodies but none of them had the durable body Ralph does.

At least I was right that his motivation for wanting Ralph was that the body wouldn't deteriorate from his powers.

I guess he waited to get Ralph at the end maybe to make it more hurtful to Barry and to rub it in. Otherwise he probably could have gotten him before.

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #196 on: April 21, 2018, 01:13:57 AM »
I guess he waited to get Ralph at the end maybe to make it more hurtful to Barry and to rub it in. Otherwise he probably could have gotten him before.

I don't think so because he only seems to gain their powers when he possesses their body.  If he wanted all the powers then he would have to save Ralph for last. Or do the multi body thing he did in the prison.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #197 on: April 21, 2018, 02:39:58 AM »
I don't think so because he only seems to gain their powers when he possesses their body.  If he wanted all the powers then he would have to save Ralph for last. Or do the multi body thing he did in the prison.

Well he seems to have all the powers of anyone he has already taken.

I don't see why if he took Ralph earlier he still couldn't get the other's powers.

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #198 on: April 23, 2018, 04:36:39 PM »

- He's dead.
- I think he's right.

The image of the bus and heat signatures seems to indicate 12 (including the bus driver), but it can also be interpreted as 13 (12+the driver), depending on which splotches are dark matter people.

Well, poopie.
Linux. Because a world without walls or fences won't need Windows or Gates.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #199 on: April 23, 2018, 05:40:34 PM »

- He's dead.
- I think he's right.

I wonder if the driver got powers too. Maybe it was something DeVoe didn't need so he killed him?