Author Topic: Flash Season Four  (Read 41313 times)

Vee

• Elite Boss
Re: Flash Season Four
« Reply #200 on: April 26, 2018, 06:00:40 AM »
So we're all sharing needles now, Dr. Snow?

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #201 on: April 26, 2018, 02:04:06 PM »
Fairly obvious either the wife will betray Clifford and help Team Moron...er Team Flash, or he will kill her.

Thinking about how special they all go on about Ralph's powers my 'off the wall guess' is this:

Ralph is able to gain control of Devoe's body. He uses the 'transfer dark matter' power to give Harry back his brains by taking Devoe's original power away from him, and the rest are siphoned off and stored in those little tubes and he just keeps his stretchy ones.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 02:32:41 PM by doc7924 »

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #202 on: April 30, 2018, 11:05:52 PM »
I wonder how DeVoe would take it if he realized the truth. When he mockingly said, "Right, ROOKIE?" to Barry, and then laughed, he was the one who knocked Barry off-balance emotionally. He derailed HIS OWN plan. And he did so by indulging in an emotion: arrogance. He had said that Harry had been undone by his own hubris, and then DeVoe became a walking illustration of exactly that.
Linux. Because a world without walls or fences won't need Windows or Gates.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #203 on: May 01, 2018, 03:18:52 PM »
I wonder how DeVoe would take it if he realized the truth. When he mockingly said, "Right, ROOKIE?" to Barry, and then laughed, he was the one who knocked Barry off-balance emotionally. He derailed HIS OWN plan. And he did so by indulging in an emotion: arrogance. He had said that Harry had been undone by his own hubris, and then DeVoe became a walking illustration of exactly that.

I guess that's his one weakness. I am sure they will figure that out and exploit it. I am also sure the wife will come and help them save Clifford from himself.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #204 on: May 02, 2018, 07:07:40 AM »
So his plan is Idiocracy?  And he calls it "enlightenment"?
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #205 on: May 02, 2018, 11:23:26 AM »
The dark matter is a feint, the satellites really beam CW shows directly into everyone's brains.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #206 on: May 02, 2018, 02:08:29 PM »
So it was really dork matter all along.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #207 on: May 03, 2018, 03:40:55 AM »
So his plan is Idiocracy?  And he calls it "enlightenment"?

The dark matter is a feint, the satellites really beam CW shows directly into everyone's brains.

Or his plan was to make everyone smart?  ???

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #208 on: May 03, 2018, 05:51:06 AM »
Or his plan was to make everyone smart?  ???

Not according to the last episode.  His view is that technology and the intelligence to create it is bad, and his plan is revealed to be blasting everyone in the world with enough dark matter to destroy their intellect.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #209 on: May 03, 2018, 01:46:05 PM »
Not according to the last episode.  His view is that technology and the intelligence to create it is bad, and his plan is revealed to be blasting everyone in the world with enough dark matter to destroy their intellect.

If his plan is to make people stupider - I think Team Flash is pretty safe...........

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #210 on: May 09, 2018, 07:22:41 AM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
Iris, this means DeVoe can't hide from us anymore! Unless he could change his appearance or something, but c'mon, that'd be ridiculous.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #211 on: May 09, 2018, 01:37:41 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
Iris, this means DeVoe can't hide from us anymore! Unless he could change his appearance or something, but c'mon, that'd be ridiculous.

As I mentioned before - Team Flash has nothing to worry about from DeVoe - they cant possibly get any dumber.

Spoiler for Hidden:
So Iris wants to publish an article all about DeVoe's plan. And she thinks no one will panic? Its like sending a tweet to the entire planet - well the sun exploded and in 8 minutes the entire world will be engulfed in flames and we will all die a horrible death. Thought you should know. But don't panic.

And how would she reveal all this without letting on that she works with the Flash?

And this is the same Iris West who is married to the guy who went to jail for supposedly killing DeVoe after weeks and weeks having harassed him and even had a restraining order.

I am also assuming that they don't realize an average Schmoe might see Clifford and think he could maybe try and stop him and he ends up killing more innocent people?

And she probably didn't mention that Team Flash got their asses handed to them every time they fought DeVoe and he caught and killed 12 people with super human powers, including one of their own teammates.

I guess they were going for a take on Wisdom of the Crowd.

But that whole thing just seemed highly irresponsible to me.

But on the plus side - Cavanaugh is brilliant being able to play so many distinct versions of himself.
I am so glad they kept him around in some form or another.

I wonder if he has any say into what versions and accents he would like the writers to put in.

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #212 on: May 09, 2018, 02:33:47 PM »
As I mentioned before - Team Flash has nothing to worry about from DeVoe - they cant possibly get any dumber.

Spoiler for Hidden:
So Iris wants to publish an article all about DeVoe's plan. And she thinks no one will panic? Its like sending a tweet to the entire planet - well the sun exploded and in 8 minutes the entire world will be engulfed in flames and we will all die a horrible death. Thought you should know. But don't panic.

And how would she reveal all this without letting on that she works with the Flash?

And this is the same Iris West who is married to the guy who went to jail for supposedly killing DeVoe after weeks and weeks having harassed him and even had a restraining order.

I am also assuming that they don't realize an average Schmoe might see Clifford and think he could maybe try and stop him and he ends up killing more innocent people?

And she probably didn't mention that Team Flash got their asses handed to them every time they fought DeVoe and he caught and killed 12 people with super human powers, including one of their own teammates.

I guess they were going for a take on Wisdom of the Crowd.

But that whole thing just seemed highly irresponsible to me.

But on the plus side - Cavanaugh is brilliant being able to play so many distinct versions of himself.
I am so glad they kept him around in some form or another.

I wonder if he has any say into what versions and accents he would like the writers to put in.

Yup. Iris became the most unlikable character this season and that's very disappointing.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #213 on: May 09, 2018, 08:02:09 PM »
I was totally expecting the 'better council' to be a council of alternate Ciscos.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #214 on: May 16, 2018, 02:01:16 PM »
Is there some clause in the actors' contracts that one of them gets to practice for their improv group every episode now?

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #215 on: May 16, 2018, 10:31:04 PM »
I was totally expecting the 'better council' to be a council of alternate Ciscos.

So were a couple of people in the reaction videos that I've seen. But I think that that would have rubbed salt in the wound of Harry's losing his intelligence, and Cisco's too good of a friend to do that to him.

I really hope that they can get Harry back to normal. He and Cisco make a terrific comedy team when they're bickering.
Linux. Because a world without walls or fences won't need Windows or Gates.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #216 on: May 17, 2018, 01:20:50 AM »
Wow - did Devoe already use the satellites on them?

Hey we need other people with super speed to save the hostages and follow Devoe into his pocket thingy.

I know - instead of asking Jay or Wally or Jesse to help we can share my speed force and train non speedster people with no super speed experience at all.

How could that possibly not work?

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #217 on: May 18, 2018, 12:07:05 AM »
That was the best cold opening I've seen this season! I guess the producers and writers watched the Marvel Netflix shows and copy and pasted the infamous hallway fight scene.  ;D

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #218 on: May 18, 2018, 12:34:37 AM »
That was the best cold opening I've seen this season! I guess the producers and writers watched the Marvel Netflix shows and copy and pasted the infamous hallway fight scene.  ;D

THAT is how Peter Petreli should have been in Heroes. He had like how many powers and basically sucked at using them.

Devoe was awesome, for a bad guy that is.

And he really played Team Flash like a puppet. He knew they would waste time trying to destroy a satellite, and it didn't matter.

I just have this weird hunch that this dark matter broadcast will have the opposite effect on Harry.

And I think Cecile's new power manifestation will be a key factor in all of this.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #219 on: May 18, 2018, 06:56:25 AM »
THAT is how Peter Petreli should have been in Heroes. He had like how many powers and basically sucked at using them.
If I remember correctly, Peter only got to keep one power at a time and he had to absorb a new power from someone else to change it.  DeVoe gets to keep the old powers when he absorbs a new one.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov