Author Topic: Legends of Tomorrow Season 3  (Read 19735 times)

doc7924

• Elite Boss
Re: Legends of Tomorrow Season 3
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2017, 09:50:06 PM »
I'd put it in about the same place as the question of whether people ever pee in TNG - never explicitly addressed, but there are very safe assumptions to be made and it's not particularly important.

Well 24th Century humans don't value money or wealth as they have grown beyond that and only strive for betting themselves. Maybe they have grown beyond having to pee.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2017, 09:54:37 PM »
They beam their waste out with a button on their phasers. They have to keep bathrooms around though since they all do copious amounts of cocaine.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2017, 07:31:02 PM »
Ok - be honest now.

Who didn't tear up a even a little with what went down in Legends?

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2017, 09:51:09 PM »
Ok - be honest now.

Who didn't tear up a even a little with what went down in Legends?

I got a little choked up, but I was annoyed by it at the same time...
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Golden Girl

• One Liners and Winky Faces
  • Elite Boss
    • Heroes and Villains
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2017, 10:03:32 PM »
The whole crossover was just fantastic - everything just worked so well.
"Heroes and Villains" website - http://www.heroes-and-villains.com
"Heroes and Villains" on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HeroesAndVillainsMMORPG
"Heroes and Villains" on Twitter - https://twitter.com/Plan_Z_Studios
"Heroes and Villains" teaser trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnjKqNPfFv8
Artwork - http://goldengirlcoh.deviantart.com

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2017, 10:14:24 PM »
I got a little choked up, but I was annoyed by it at the same time...

Since they announced he was leaving - I just assumed they would separate Firestorm and that would be that.

And leave it open just in case.

Though they do have a time machine.....

saipaman

• Elite Boss
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2017, 10:24:25 PM »
The final battle with Metallo was like a CoX flashback.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2017, 10:46:17 PM »
The final battle with Metallo was like a CoX flashback.

LOL. Actually the whole thing seems like one of the Task Forces against the Council.

Alternate Earths and all.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2017, 11:05:27 PM »
Personally, I was disappointed by the lack of Uncle Sam, Human Bomb, Doll Man, and/or Phantom Lady.  Seemed like a waste of an Earth X opportunity.  Cheery Snart was disturbing, too.  The crossover started out well, but ended up just kinda alright.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2017, 11:08:27 PM »
Personally, I was disappointed by the lack of Uncle Sam, Human Bomb, Doll Man, and/or Phantom Lady.  Seemed like a waste of an Earth X opportunity.  Cheery Snart was disturbing, too.  The crossover started out well, but ended up just kinda alright.

Was this the first time we ever saw The Ray? He is from Earth 1. I don't watch Arrow or Supergirl so if he was in one of those shows before this I wouldn't know.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2017, 11:32:07 PM »
Yes, first time. And i was upset that Stein was the only one who died too, but I didn't tear up.

Really wish they had the budget to make the shows more like this all the time. Having some actual halfway cool stuff interspersed with the ridiculous conversations and bad acting was nice for a change.

And Ms. Marvel needs to sue.

saipaman

• Elite Boss
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2017, 01:31:32 AM »

Who knows?  You may see them in the future.   It isn't likely that the deaths of Over-Girl and the Fuhrer are going to cause the Nazi government of Earth X to collapse. 

ryuplaneswalker

• New Efforts # 17,000!
  • Boss
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2017, 01:06:30 PM »

I was sort of hoping that when Felicity said something about a bigger gun that Superman would be making an appearance.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2017, 05:12:55 PM »
I was sort of hoping that when Felicity said something about a bigger gun that Superman would be making an appearance.

There were a few others they could have had as back up - Superman - Jay Garrick - either would have made it too easy or the actors were not available.

saipaman

• Elite Boss
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2017, 01:26:44 AM »
There were a few others they could have had as back up - Superman - Jay Garrick - either would have made it too easy or the actors were not available.

Or they simply hit the limits of their budget.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2017, 12:09:45 PM »
Or they simply hit the limits of their budget.

Or that.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2017, 09:47:46 PM »
Jax playing Jax...

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2017, 08:05:51 AM »
Jax playing Jax...

Too bad he left before cagey John showed up.

CG

• Elite Boss
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2017, 01:45:34 PM »
I wonder why Franz Drameh left?  They could have had someone else show up as the other half of Firestorm after Vitcor Garber left.

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2017, 12:26:42 PM »
I wonder why Franz Drameh left?  They could have had someone else show up as the other half of Firestorm after Vitcor Garber left.

Yeah right he left.  Just like Dominic Purcell and Wentworth Miller and Maisie Richardson-Sellers left.  At the very least I'm sure he will do Rip Hunter like appearances.  But honesty I expect them to do exactly what they did with Purcell and Sellers.  A couple years, or a couple eons passes for the character.  A couple weeks passes for the crew. A couple episodes passes for us. Remember it was just a couple weeks ago that we were assured that the crossover was absolutely the last time Snart would ever appear anywhere in the tv universe.