Author Topic: Legends of Tomorrow Season 3  (Read 19732 times)

Vee

• Elite Boss
Re: Legends of Tomorrow Season 3
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2018, 05:33:26 AM »
Too bad Constantine had to leave. That actually helped with the problems of 2 shows - Constantine being a crappy procedural with barely any DCU connection and Legends being just generally crappy.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2018, 06:53:40 PM »
The cast took advantage of the wardrobe from this last episode and made their own music video.

WARNING:  The volume level in the video is cranked to 11!  You might want to turn your volume down before you follow the link.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfLi92GBnfh/
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

HalcyonS

• Boss
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2018, 02:10:24 AM »
The cast took advantage of the wardrobe from this last episode and made their own music video.

WARNING:  The volume level in the video is cranked to 11!  You might want to turn your volume down before you follow the link.

Ok I have to admit that's pretty damn amazing.  ;D

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2018, 03:53:09 PM »

But wow does that ever make it evident that Brandon is klutzy. He is the poster boy for white men can't dance.  Unless he was trying to stay in character as Ray.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2018, 07:51:13 PM »
i made it through about 9 seconds of that. long enough to tell that without pro camera and editing trickery their sets look a whole lot like the cardboard star wars playsets from sears.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2018, 08:04:45 AM »
Possibly the second* best use of Careless Whisper in comic book television or movies.

* Best is Deadpool, duh.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2018, 02:36:17 PM »
Ok so let me understand this -

Wally could have just gotten the record and delivered it to the radio station and minimized any chance of changing the past more then it has already.

Zari's idea is to go and speak and interact with people from the past, which would cause even MORE changes since these people would now have spoken to someone from the future, who never should have even been there in the first place.

And she says they are the scalpel? No wonder they mess up all the time.

saipaman

• Elite Boss
« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2018, 04:23:37 PM »
I suppose it depends on how important it was to history that Elvis and his uncle didn't become estranged.

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2018, 01:35:21 AM »
So am I the only one who saw that it was Jess Harnell who did the singing voice of Elvis?

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2018, 02:07:02 AM »
So am I the only one who saw that it was Jess Harnell who did the singing voice of Elvis?

Haven't watched that episode yet, but I almost certainly wouldn't have noticed.  I had to look it up to see that it is the guy who voiced Wakko (among many other things).  Apparently he's lead singer in a band, too.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2018, 05:18:07 AM »
Somebody go make Trombone Hero immediately.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2018, 12:20:44 PM »
Argh...  rat eulogy so painful to watch...
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2018, 01:18:32 PM »
Somebody go make Trombone Hero immediately.

They have the same illogic with time travel as the Flash.

The things around them change, even Steel's hairstyle, yet they personally aren't affected by the timeline changes as they have no idea about all the changes.

I can see in the ship they should not be affected being outside of time - but then stuff like the video game and the rat's name shouldn't change either.

or in the episode with the Vikings - the Time Bureau people were all affected by the changes and you would think they would be protected.

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2018, 11:52:41 AM »
Haven't watched that episode yet, but I almost certainly wouldn't have noticed.  I had to look it up to see that it is the guy who voiced Wakko (among many other things).  Apparently he's lead singer in a band, too.

Yes he is and the band does great mashups. He would be a much better replacement singer for Journey that Arnold Pinata or whatever that guys name is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr4HffbAUTk

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2018, 07:20:34 PM »
Mick is as much the perfect vehicle for the delivery of a fart joke as Ray is for the delivery of a Star Wars joke.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 12:07:17 AM by eabrace »
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2018, 11:54:56 PM »
"I am so much more than a god, I'm a pre-BSG Sci-Fi channel effect! I could make Kevin Sorbo snicker! Stand aside Cavill-stache and behold the future of DC cgi!"

hurple

• Elite Boss
« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2018, 01:45:33 PM »
i made it through about 9 seconds of that. long enough to tell that without pro camera and editing trickery their sets look a whole lot like the cardboard star wars playsets from sears.

As do 99% of sets for 100% of TV/movie productions.

I can see you've never worked in a studio before. 

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2018, 01:48:45 PM »
"I am so much more than a god, I'm a pre-BSG Sci-Fi channel effect! I could make Kevin Sorbo snicker! Stand aside Cavill-stache and behold the future of DC cgi!"

John Noble didn't look THAT bad...

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2018, 01:50:53 PM »
As do 99% of sets for 100% of TV/movie productions.

I can see you've never worked in a studio before.

I'd be dragged out for assaulting the writers.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2018, 12:11:27 PM »
They seem to have Voltron/Captain Planet confusion.