Author Topic: Man do I miss the game during Halloween.  (Read 1901 times)

doc7924

• Elite Boss
Man do I miss the game during Halloween.
« on: October 13, 2017, 08:02:08 PM »
Absolutely loved the event, running around clicking on doors to earn parts for costume slots.

Plus all the zombie and other big monster stuff.

And then would come Christmas and New Years.... :-[

Korbian

Re: Man do I miss the game during Halloween.
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 10:14:32 PM »
You should join us on Paragon Chat!  We have a Halloween event coming up on October 21st and while we may not can go trick or treating yet, we definitely will have a good time.

Also, there will be Christmas presents come mid Decemberish.  Codewalker got that up and running last year.  You can collect all the candy canes and other prizes you like, without having to stomp snowmen for them (though I realize that was part of the fun.)

I know it isn't the same as having the game, but it definitely satisfies some of the yearning for the game we loved.  ;)

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 04:47:00 AM »
You should join us on Paragon Chat!  We have a Halloween event coming up on October 21st and while we may not can go trick or treating yet, we definitely will have a good time.

Also, there will be Christmas presents come mid Decemberish.  Codewalker got that up and running last year.  You can collect all the candy canes and other prizes you like, without having to stomp snowmen for them (though I realize that was part of the fun.)

I know it isn't the same as having the game, but it definitely satisfies some of the yearning for the game we loved.  ;)

Still amazing to me that even with the game gone for like 4 or 5 years now, we can still do this.

I still have to set up the chat. Just afraid I will get sucked in like the game and spend all my time in there. LOL

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 01:52:49 AM »
I heard about people doing a nasty trick during the Halloweenevent.
I high-level team would go to a low-level zone, and click as many doors as they could.
After clicking the door, they would ran-away.
Leaving high-level monsters roaming the streets of low-level zones.

A pretty nasty trick for some un-suspecting lowbie's.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 04:12:06 PM »
Yeah, that happened.  Fortunately, there were higher level players willing to look for those spawns and clean them up.

If memory serves, they later re-tooled the spawns from each door to be more level appropriate.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov