Author Topic: Running Suggestion List  (Read 158264 times)

Roderick

• Minion
Re: Running Suggestion List
« Reply #120 on: February 02, 2011, 12:12:21 PM »
Would it be possible to add the Going Rogue preorder enhancements to the builder somewhere? I'd imagine that the best fit would be a new sub-category under the "Special/Hami-O" category.

I realize that they wouldn't be used often (if ever) in high-level builds, but I often find myself putting together level 20-ish builds so that I can plan where the powers and slots will be going in the rather tight early levels. Hopefully, it's a trivial enough addition that it can be snuck in sometime.

Diellan

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
« Reply #121 on: February 02, 2011, 03:14:52 PM »
Would it be possible to add the Going Rogue preorder enhancements to the builder somewhere? I'd imagine that the best fit would be a new sub-category under the "Special/Hami-O" category.

I realize that they wouldn't be used often (if ever) in high-level builds, but I often find myself putting together level 20-ish builds so that I can plan where the powers and slots will be going in the rather tight early levels. Hopefully, it's a trivial enough addition that it can be snuck in sometime.

The problem would be putting them in in a way where the procs properly work only if you're at a specific level, and Mids kind of assumes you are level 50 at all times (regardless of what the level says if you're in Level Up mode). It might come in later, but I don't think it'll come in until we have Exemp/Level working.

Roderick

• Minion
« Reply #122 on: February 05, 2011, 11:31:49 AM »
Couldn't they just be added as a modified Hami-O, without the proc enabled? After all, the proc stops working once you hit Security Level 21. Once you've passed that threshold, even exemplaring won't bring the proc's functionality back.

Diellan

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
« Reply #123 on: February 05, 2011, 04:18:46 PM »
Couldn't they just be added as a modified Hami-O, without the proc enabled? After all, the proc stops working once you hit Security Level 21. Once you've passed that threshold, even exemplaring won't bring the proc's functionality back.

Perhaps, perhaps. It's too late to include them in the 1.92 release, but I'll look into it for the next version.

WanderingAries

• Elite Boss
  • @WanderingAries /\ Mostly on Torch
« Reply #124 on: March 19, 2011, 03:21:51 AM »
First I'd like to be able to set my Enhancements to basic IO's by default.

Here's a doosie that you've almost got included in the current build.

What I do now with my alts is slot IO's @ L10,20,30,40, &50. This really helps my mains' on their crafting badges and boosts the alts' performance. Sure it's costly and likely not efficient, but that's what I do. :-p

What I want is to have a shopping list that I can generate per toon at custom levels without having to goto the settings 5x for each toon. You already have something similar via the Recipe viewer within which I can create such a list for all powers at the default level the user has it set to. If you were to add the option to set IO's to a custom lvl as well as limit the printout based on the level selected (IE: if I choose L30 I wouldn't want to have a list including powers/slots acquired after L30), then I could simply change the numbers in this single window, copy/print at each level, and boom its done. ^.^

Basically I don't wanna have to create my own spreadsheet to printout on a per toon basis if I can avoid it.

And as always, Love the planner and the Titan integration ;-)
Find me on Homecoming:
https://www.homecomingservers.com

ducklorange

• Lieutenant
    • Epic Duck Studios
« Reply #125 on: March 25, 2011, 08:35:56 PM »
Not sure if this one has been suggested or not (I didn't see it on Mid's list in the first post), but following the idea of having Multiple Builds open, I'd like to see the ability to see your Stats as affected by Teammate powers.

For example, if two builds could be open, it'd be really beneficial to see the first character's numbers when buffs from the second character were applied - such as checking the Recharge Rates on a Granite Tank when buffed by a fully IO'd Kinetic's Speed Boost.  So basically, being able to load a Teammate Build and apply any of their buff powers to the Main Character Build as additional toggles.
Build demorecord files from your CoH Costume & Titan XML files! [http://demolition.mcuznz.ca]

Coolio_Wolfus

• Underling
« Reply #126 on: September 17, 2011, 01:56:27 PM »
Quick suggestion:
Change the Name on "Ninja Run" to "Beast/Ninja Run" since they use the same stats but different animations.

WanderingAries

• Elite Boss
« Reply #127 on: September 18, 2011, 04:43:18 AM »
Perhaps, perhaps. It's too late to include them in the 1.92 release, but I'll look into it for the next version.

I for some reason hadn't read this sub-thread, but what about adding this in like the toggle powers where you have the extra button you can hit to show it either on/off. Use that as a work around for the leveling difference until you get it worked out.
Find me on Homecoming:

WanderingAries

• Elite Boss
« Reply #128 on: September 18, 2011, 04:45:50 AM »
Before it leaves my brain, what about a drop-down (or whatever method looks/works best) that lets you choose the level your mapping for those that are looking at numbers. I get into the numbers game all that much myself, but for those that do perhaps this would help them some so that they could see per level build numbers.
Find me on Homecoming:

flyb4crawl

• Underling
« Reply #129 on: October 11, 2011, 12:03:09 AM »
The stamina power pull set is inherent to all builds. So you can pick 4 power pulls in addition to that, plus your specialized power set at lvl 42. This will greatly affect the builds since you can do it now in the game. That needs updated in this program.

DeProgrammer

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • DePro Depot
« Reply #130 on: October 11, 2011, 12:11:13 AM »
flyb4crawl, I think your copy of Mids' is outdated by about a year. Download the latest version.

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #131 on: October 11, 2011, 12:45:42 AM »
flyb4crawl, I think your copy of Mids' is outdated by about a year. Download the latest version.

That, or I think that you need to create a new file with the character's data.  I remember something about legacy Mids builds not having Inherent Fitness/not being able to use it.

DeProgrammer

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • DePro Depot
« Reply #132 on: October 11, 2011, 12:52:36 AM »
Removing the legacy Fitness powers from the build enables Inherent Fitness automatically.

Noyjitat

• Elite Boss
  • Guess who cares?
Destiny power strength slider
« Reply #133 on: October 19, 2011, 12:48:42 PM »
Dunno if its been suggested or not but at some point could we get some sort of sliders for destiny powers? Similar to the slider bar for stacking rage or for toggles like against all odds? this way we could see the numbers for each interval of the power rather than the starting duration strength of the destiny power.

I'm guessing that would require another ui window or something difficult to do. Just wondering if its something you'll be able to do someday.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 02:28:48 PM by Noyjitat »

Doomguide

• Underling
Re: Destiny power strength slider
« Reply #134 on: October 20, 2011, 04:30:10 AM »
Dunno if its been suggested or not but at some point could we get some sort of sliders for destiny powers? Similar to the slider bar for stacking rage or for toggles like against all odds? this way we could see the numbers for each interval of the power rather than the starting duration strength of the destiny power.

I'm guessing that would require another ui window or something difficult to do. Just wondering if its something you'll be able to do someday.

Or even something similar to damage (under Option>>Configuration>>Effects and Math) ... minimum effect, averaged, and max effect.

TA

• Minion
« Reply #135 on: October 22, 2011, 10:24:10 PM »
Well, Titan Weapons is on Beta now.  While the specific numbers are likely subject to change, is the coding for the Momentum mechanic underway so we can see it put in Mids as soon as the numbers are finalized?

Diellan

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
« Reply #136 on: October 23, 2011, 01:26:41 PM »
I'm still looking into it. It's a very strange mechanic, and not so easy to figure out how to work with.

El Furioso

• Underling
« Reply #137 on: May 07, 2012, 07:12:15 PM »
I know this has been mentioned before, but just wanted to put in another vote for multiple builds open at once (in multiple windows). That would make comparing and adjusting builds much easier. :)

Stone-Henge

• Underling
« Reply #138 on: May 09, 2012, 04:24:55 PM »
You can do this already by opening the folder containing your builds and opening a different save file. It'll open in a new window so you can compare numbers side-by-side.

StratoNexus

• Underling
« Reply #139 on: July 27, 2012, 02:36:02 AM »
Fury allows you to alter its value with a slider. Would it be possible to add a similar slider for Defiance? It would be nice to be able to set something like +30% damage or another number there. Perhaps there is already a way to apply a global damage buff?